Re: [Meditation Society of America] Anyone here familiar with the term "Walk in"?

  • sean tremblay
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 25, 2009
      Jeff,
      I have heard the term "Walk in" before. but not in that context, the way you describe it is a very different phenomenon than the way I have heard it used before.  I had heard others describe it as an "Alien" or "Other Being" possesion for lack of a better word.  And usualy this is described by folks I can best say are prone to paranoid delusion and this provides a convinient way of explaining thier feelings of Alienation (not a deliberate pun but I'll take it)
      So givin the power of words over intent I haave to confess the  first sound of the words "Walk in" set off my automatic BS detector, but this is clearly not what you are describing.  Just a heads up that by useing this term in your Mindgoal project you might be inviting the "Tin foil hat" crowd, but that might be fun also!
      And some folks think Eziekiel was talking to a space ship
      Take care

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 25, 2009
        Haha, thanks, Sean. Nice wordplay
        with alienation (Bruce Morgen most
        probably won't be able to resist a
        chance to come in with some of
        his word play. He's a master.)

        Yes, I think I'll stay a little less
        cosmic on the Mindgoal site. The
        Tin Foil Hat crowd is a little tough
        for me to take...although I do have
        compassion for their plight.

        Hoping that Bob's spreading of
        the word of your good works with
        Afghan children brings a lot of
        response. As Bob said, you walk
        the walk. That's not surprising.
        You've always been a person
        of integrity and a beautiful heart.

        Peace and love,

        Jeff

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sean tremblay <bethjams9@...>
        wrote:

        > Jeff,
        > I have heard the term "Walk in" before. but not in that context, the way you describe it
        is a very different phenomenon than the way I have heard it used before.  I had heard
        others describe it as an "Alien" or "Other Being" possesion for lack of a better word.  And
        usualy this is described by folks I can best say are prone to paranoid delusion and this
        provides a convinient way of explaining thier feelings of Alienation (not a deliberate pun
        but I'll take it)
        > So givin the power of words over intent I haave to confess the  first sound of the words
        "Walk in" set off my automatic BS detector, but this is clearly not what you are describing.
        Just a heads up that by useing this term in your Mindgoal project you might be inviting
        the "Tin foil hat" crowd, but that might be fun also!
        > And some folks think Eziekiel was talking to a space ship
        > Take care

      • sean tremblay
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 25, 2009
          Thanks Jeff
          Bob has done a great job getting the word out.  People seem to be very receptive to the idea.  Alot of people want to contribute to something and do good works in the world they just need a place to start.  There are a lot of little villages  where these things will come into good use.  Also the Kuchi nomads have arrived with thier flocks they are a very isolated community with alot of kids.  Winter is pretty harsh up here alot like Taos NM, especialy harsh for the little kids.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 25, 2009
            Yo Papajeff,
            I think that being a "walk-out" is far more
            imperative to spiritual evolution (or whatever
            you call it IE: Enlightenment, Realization, etc)
            than "walk-in" (magical thinking?) concepts.
            And by that I mean that the old ego attached
            "I am someone who..." is ended and no more walking
            alone (new souls in or out) ever happens. Just Be-ing.
            "Jeff Belyea" <jeff@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > being -or occupying a human
            > body.
            >
            > Included in this reading was
            > found the typical after-effects
            > of...the complete change of
            > cellular level DNA, immune system,
            > and the detoxification of the
            > body which the ancient souls
            > has now come to occupy.
            >
            > Even mentioned were allergies
            > and skin issues...as well as
            > the 'choiceless obligation' to
            > teach about The Mystic Path
            > and the capacity for natural
            > enlightenment available to
            > all of creation.
            >
            > Anyone here familiar with the
            > term "Walk in"?
            >

            > Jeff
            > www.livingatwow.com
            >
            > PS: This will be cross posted
            > on several groups. If you do not wish
            > to respond in the group forum, my email is:

          • Jeff Belyea
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 25, 2009
              Thanks, Bob. Yeah, I think the concept
              of a 'walk in' stretches the imagination,
              and the 'soul exchange' is a little out
              there for me, and certainly nothing that
              I could verify from my own experience.

              An interesting mix of feedback from
              various groups. Some find it comfortable
              and others hear the footsteps of the
              'tin foil hat crowd' approaching.

              All fun, but nothing I'm ready to take
              seriously. Wait a minute, I think I'm
              picking up Wolfman Jack's midnight
              howl on my tin foil hat!

              Best,

              Papajeff

              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@...>
              wrote:

> [...]
              > > being -or occupying a human
              > > body.
              > >
              > > Included in this reading was
              > > found the typical after-effects
              > > of...the complete change of
              > > cellular level DNA, immune system,
              > > and the detoxification of the
              > > body which the ancient souls
              > > has now come to occupy.
              > >
              > > Even mentioned were allergies
              > > and skin issues...as well as
              > > the 'choiceless obligation' to
              > > teach about The Mystic Path
              > > and the capacity for natural
              > > enlightenment available to
              > > all of creation.
              > >
              > > Anyone here familiar with the
              > > term "Walk in"?
              > >

              > > Jeff
              > > www.livingatwow.com
              > >
              > > PS: This will be cross posted
              > > on several groups. If you do not wish
              > > to respond in the group forum, my email is:

            • sean tremblay
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 25, 2009
                What is interesting is the struggle we all have to communicate such experiences, especially when our language just does not seem adequate to express our insights or experiences, or sometime we don't fully comprehend what is happening even on a more mundane level.  It also seems that language for most of us is laced with conotations, attachments or past agendas, and words conjure up different images for us all, particulaly confusing when we are talking about the spiritual dimensions of the emotional/intuitive relms
                and I have been up for 32 hours now and I just realized I am rambling.
                Have a good night guys
                And thanks for everything

                wrote:

> [...]
                > > being -or occupying a human
                > > body.
                > >
                > > Included in this reading was
                > > found the typical after-effects
                > > of...the complete change of
                > > cellular level DNA, immune system,
                > > and the detoxification of the
                > > body which the ancient souls
                > > has now come to occupy.
                > >
                > > Even mentioned were allergies
                > > and skin issues...as well as
                > > the 'choiceless obligation' to
                > > teach about The Mystic Path
                > > and the capacity for natural
                > > enlightenment available to
                > > all of creation.
                > >
                > > Anyone here familiar with the
                > > term "Walk in"?
                > >

                > > Jeff
                > > www.livingatwow. com
                > >
                > > PS: This will be cross posted
                > > on several groups. If you do not wish
                > > to respond in the group forum, my email is:

              • Jeff Belyea
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 26, 2009
                  Hi Sean. Pretty lucid rambling. Hopefully
                  you've had a chance to catch up on your
                  sleep by now. You're certainly right about
                  the inadequacy of language. Where we
                  run into real trouble is when a person or
                  group of people are so hung up on their
                  'model' of expressing the inexpressible
                  that they are willing to go to war (or hang
                  'witches') over it.