Anyone here familiar with the term "Walk in"?

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 25, 2009

      enlightenment available to
      all of creation.

      Anyone here familiar with the
      term "Walk in"?

      Jeff
      www.livingatwow.com

      PS: This will be cross posted
      on several groups. If you do not wish
      to respond in the group forum, my email is:
      jeff@...
    • sean tremblay
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 25, 2009
        Jeff,
        I have heard the term "Walk in" before. but not in that context, the way you describe it is a very different phenomenon than the way I have heard it used before.  I had heard others describe it as an "Alien" or "Other Being" possesion for lack of a better word.  And usualy this is described by folks I can best say are prone to paranoid delusion and this provides a convinient way of explaining thier feelings of Alienation (not a deliberate pun but I'll take it)
        So givin the power of words over intent I haave to confess the  first sound of the words "Walk in" set off my automatic BS detector, but this is clearly not what you are describing.  Just a heads up that by useing this term in your Mindgoal project you might be inviting the "Tin foil hat" crowd, but that might be fun also!
        And some folks think Eziekiel was talking to a space ship
        Take care

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 25, 2009
          Haha, thanks, Sean. Nice wordplay
          with alienation (Bruce Morgen most
          probably won't be able to resist a
          chance to come in with some of
          his word play. He's a master.)

          Yes, I think I'll stay a little less
          cosmic on the Mindgoal site. The
          Tin Foil Hat crowd is a little tough
          for me to take...although I do have
          compassion for their plight.

          Hoping that Bob's spreading of
          the word of your good works with
          Afghan children brings a lot of
          response. As Bob said, you walk
          the walk. That's not surprising.
          You've always been a person
          of integrity and a beautiful heart.

          Peace and love,

          Jeff

          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sean tremblay <bethjams9@...>
          wrote:

          > Jeff,
          > I have heard the term "Walk in" before. but not in that context, the way you describe it
          is a very different phenomenon than the way I have heard it used before.  I had heard
          others describe it as an "Alien" or "Other Being" possesion for lack of a better word.  And
          usualy this is described by folks I can best say are prone to paranoid delusion and this
          provides a convinient way of explaining thier feelings of Alienation (not a deliberate pun
          but I'll take it)
          > So givin the power of words over intent I haave to confess the  first sound of the words
          "Walk in" set off my automatic BS detector, but this is clearly not what you are describing.
          Just a heads up that by useing this term in your Mindgoal project you might be inviting
          the "Tin foil hat" crowd, but that might be fun also!
          > And some folks think Eziekiel was talking to a space ship
          > Take care

        • sean tremblay
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 25, 2009
            Thanks Jeff
            Bob has done a great job getting the word out.  People seem to be very receptive to the idea.  Alot of people want to contribute to something and do good works in the world they just need a place to start.  There are a lot of little villages  where these things will come into good use.  Also the Kuchi nomads have arrived with thier flocks they are a very isolated community with alot of kids.  Winter is pretty harsh up here alot like Taos NM, especialy harsh for the little kids.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 25, 2009
              Yo Papajeff,
              I think that being a "walk-out" is far more
              imperative to spiritual evolution (or whatever
              you call it IE: Enlightenment, Realization, etc)
              than "walk-in" (magical thinking?) concepts.
              And by that I mean that the old ego attached
              "I am someone who..." is ended and no more walking
              alone (new souls in or out) ever happens. Just Be-ing.
              "Jeff Belyea" <jeff@...> wrote:

> [...]
              > being -or occupying a human
              > body.
              >
              > Included in this reading was
              > found the typical after-effects
              > of...the complete change of
              > cellular level DNA, immune system,
              > and the detoxification of the
              > body which the ancient souls
              > has now come to occupy.
              >
              > Even mentioned were allergies
              > and skin issues...as well as
              > the 'choiceless obligation' to
              > teach about The Mystic Path
              > and the capacity for natural
              > enlightenment available to
              > all of creation.
              >
              > Anyone here familiar with the
              > term "Walk in"?
              >

              > Jeff
              > www.livingatwow.com
              >
              > PS: This will be cross posted
              > on several groups. If you do not wish
              > to respond in the group forum, my email is:

            • Jeff Belyea
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 25, 2009
                Thanks, Bob. Yeah, I think the concept
                of a 'walk in' stretches the imagination,
                and the 'soul exchange' is a little out
                there for me, and certainly nothing that
                I could verify from my own experience.

                An interesting mix of feedback from
                various groups. Some find it comfortable
                and others hear the footsteps of the
                'tin foil hat crowd' approaching.

                All fun, but nothing I'm ready to take
                seriously. Wait a minute, I think I'm
                picking up Wolfman Jack's midnight
                howl on my tin foil hat!

                Best,

                Papajeff

                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@...>
                wrote:

> [...]
                > > being -or occupying a human
                > > body.
                > >
                > > Included in this reading was
                > > found the typical after-effects
                > > of...the complete change of
                > > cellular level DNA, immune system,
                > > and the detoxification of the
                > > body which the ancient souls
                > > has now come to occupy.
                > >
                > > Even mentioned were allergies
                > > and skin issues...as well as
                > > the 'choiceless obligation' to
                > > teach about The Mystic Path
                > > and the capacity for natural
                > > enlightenment available to
                > > all of creation.
                > >
                > > Anyone here familiar with the
                > > term "Walk in"?
                > >

                > > Jeff
                > > www.livingatwow.com
                > >
                > > PS: This will be cross posted
                > > on several groups. If you do not wish
                > > to respond in the group forum, my email is:

              • sean tremblay
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 25, 2009
                  What is interesting is the struggle we all have to communicate such experiences, especially when our language just does not seem adequate to express our insights or experiences, or sometime we don't fully comprehend what is happening even on a more mundane level.  It also seems that language for most of us is laced with conotations, attachments or past agendas, and words conjure up different images for us all, particulaly confusing when we are talking about the spiritual dimensions of the emotional/intuitive relms
                  and I have been up for 32 hours now and I just realized I am rambling.
                  Have a good night guys
                  And thanks for everything

                  wrote:

> [...]
                  > > being -or occupying a human
                  > > body.
                  > >
                  > > Included in this reading was
                  > > found the typical after-effects
                  > > of...the complete change of
                  > > cellular level DNA, immune system,
                  > > and the detoxification of the
                  > > body which the ancient souls
                  > > has now come to occupy.
                  > >
                  > > Even mentioned were allergies
                  > > and skin issues...as well as
                  > > the 'choiceless obligation' to
                  > > teach about The Mystic Path
                  > > and the capacity for natural
                  > > enlightenment available to
                  > > all of creation.
                  > >
                  > > Anyone here familiar with the
                  > > term "Walk in"?
                  > >

                  > > Jeff
                  > > www.livingatwow. com
                  > >
                  > > PS: This will be cross posted
                  > > on several groups. If you do not wish
                  > > to respond in the group forum, my email is:

                • Jeff Belyea
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 26, 2009
                    Hi Sean. Pretty lucid rambling. Hopefully
                    you've had a chance to catch up on your
                    sleep by now. You're certainly right about
                    the inadequacy of language. Where we
                    run into real trouble is when a person or
                    group of people are so hung up on their
                    'model' of expressing the inexpressible
                    that they are willing to go to war (or hang
                    'witches') over it.