Re: [Meditation Society of America] Digest Number 260

  • Ramon Sender
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Thanks, Jeff, for kicking Judi's fractious butt. If I was moderating this
      list, I probably would bozo-filter her. She obviously has a constant need
      to set up her own cast of stick figures and knock 'em down to keep the
      juices stirring. I think she's addicted to a kind of adrenalin high she gets
      from slamming into her perception of other folks, plus it adds to the
      inflated self-importance of the persona she affects. Back stage behind
      the wind and thunder machines and flashing lights, she's probably
      just a sweet ol' mama with a heart of gold. Why can't she just be
      satisfied with that? I love it when she talks about her boy. Then the
      real Judi shines forth.

      If one's experience of Freedom does not put you where pain and ecstasy
      merge into horizonless peace and joy, then it's time for your annual
      Reality Check-Up, IMHO.