AFFIRMATIONS

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2009
      Meditation technique #48 on our web site,
      Meditation Station
      http://www.meditationsociety.com

      Our basic state is one of purity, bliss, and
      awareness. When you were a baby you were in
      this virginal, joyous condition. The events of
      your life have caused you to add layers of
      negativity around this holy state to such a
      degree that now you suffer more and more and
      experience the blessed and immaculate in your
      life far too rarely. You need to add nothing
      to know the ecstasy that is your birthright.
      What will let this eternal moment of infinite
      joy reoccur is the removal of the obstacles
      to your pure energy connection.

      The first step in recovering your perfection
      is to melt away all your tension. Relax. Witness
      and feel your breath as it comes and goes. With
      every exhale, send out a characteristic that has
      caused you to be blind to your light. With every
      inhale, bring into your being a divine attribute
      and feel yourself being purified. Send the energy
      throughout your body, mind, and emotions.

      Exhale fear, inhale courage.
      Exhale cold-heartedness, inhale compassion.
      Exhale ignorance, inhale wisdom.
      Exhale egoism, inhale humility.
      Exhale nervousness, inhale tranquility.
      Exhale hate, inhale love.
      Exhale suffering, inhale peace.
      And on and on and on.

      Continue until you have nothing else blocking
      your glory. At the right time, your holy moment
      arrives. Then, even your affirmations are unnecessary.
      The silence that transcends all names and forms fills
      you as you realize your oneness with the source of
      all breath. Your consciousness fills the universe
      and you had simply forgotten this, your eternal
      reality. You awaken from the dream and live happily
      ever after.
    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2009
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@...>
        wrote:

        > Meditation technique #48 on our web site,
        > Meditation Station
        > http://www.meditationsociety.com
        >
        > Our basic state is one of purity, bliss, and
        > awareness. When you were a baby you were in
        > this virginal, joyous condition. The events of
        > your life have caused you to add layers of
        > negativity around this holy state to such a
        > degree that now you suffer more and more and
        > experience the blessed and immaculate in your
        > life far too rarely. You need to add nothing
        > to know the ecstasy that is your birthright.
        > What will let this eternal moment of infinite
        > joy reoccur is the removal of the obstacles
        > to your pure energy connection.
        >
        > The first step in recovering your perfection
        > is to melt away all your tension. Relax. Witness
        > and feel your breath as it comes and goes. With
        > every exhale, send out a characteristic that has
        > caused you to be blind to your light. With every
        > inhale, bring into your being a divine attribute
        > and feel yourself being purified. Send the energy
        > throughout your body, mind, and emotions.
        >
        > Exhale fear, inhale courage.
        > Exhale cold-heartedness, inhale compassion.
        > Exhale ignorance, inhale wisdom.
        > Exhale egoism, inhale humility.
        > Exhale nervousness, inhale tranquility.
        > Exhale hate, inhale love.
        > Exhale suffering, inhale peace.
        > And on and on and on.
        >
        > Continue until you have nothing else blocking
        > your glory. At the right time, your holy moment
        > arrives. Then, even your affirmations are unnecessary.
        > The silence that transcends all names and forms fills
        > you as you realize your oneness with the source of
        > all breath. Your consciousness fills the universe
        > and you had simply forgotten this, your eternal
        > reality. You awaken from the dream and live happily
        > ever after.

        Beautiful. Thanks, Bob.