The Human Birth- Debts to repay, A pledge to honour

  • Sri Bimal Mohanty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2009
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.

      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or
      www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 95, January 2009 ISSUE, has been published
      and uplinked with the article "THE HUMAN BIRTH- DEBTS TO REPAY, A
      PLEDGE TO HONOUR"

      - If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall
      be grateful. There are also interesting questions from readers
      dealing with "Yogi's sensitivity", "Dharma against personal
      conviction" "Gifts to God", "Partial knowledge of Brahman" etc. You
      can also browse the previous articles by clicking on the
      ikon `articles'. Please share it with your friends and dear ones.
      God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty. (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your
      assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the
      homepage of www.ahwan.org.

      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues,
      please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from
      you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way-
      the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones in any manner
      convenient- through discussing, speaking, writing, inter-netting.