Re: Selflessness -- Core Of All Major World Religions -- Has Neuropsychological Conn

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 29, 2008
      Thanks, Bob. This video has
      been around for a while and
      many may have seen it. It is
      about a brain issue and
      stroke that led to a spiritual
      experience. Beautifully presented.

      www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 29, 2008
        "Jeff Belyea" <jeff@...> wrote:

        > Thanks, Bob. This video has
        > been around for a while and
        > many may have seen it. It is
        > about a brain issue and
        > stroke that led to a spiritual
        > experience. Beautifully presented.
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU

        Yo Papajeff,
        I had never seen this video before and doubt
        I will ever forget it (unless a stroke makes that
        premise implausible). What an interesting
        explanation of who we are and what's going on!
        Thanks for the turn-on!

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 29, 2008
          <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > "Jeff Belyea" <jeff@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Thanks, Bob. This video has
          > > been around for a while and
          > > many may have seen it. It is
          > > about a brain issue and
          > > stroke that led to a spiritual
          > > experience. Beautifully presented.
          > >
          > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
          >
          > Yo Papajeff,
          > I had never seen this video before and doubt
          > I will ever forget it (unless a stroke makes that
          > premise implausible). What an interesting
          > explanation of who we are and what's going on!
          > Thanks for the turn-on!
          > Peace and blessings,
          > Bob

          <snip>

          Hi Bob,

          I show this video at all
          seminars I present. It's
          always a show-stopper.

          YouTube has a neat set up.
          When a video is downloaded
          from YouTube to a web site,
          they include "links" to
          similar videos. If you
          want to sample it, check
          out my intro and at the
          end of listening to me
          for a couple of minutes
          (for your sins), you'll
          see mini-screens at the
          bottom. These are direct
          links to various meditation
          videos.

          http://www.livingatwow.com

          Jeff
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 30, 2008
            <snip>
            > "Jeff Belyea" <jeff@> wrote:
            >
            > Hi Bob,
            >
            > I show this video at all
            > seminars I present. It's
            > always a show-stopper.
            >
            > YouTube has a neat set up.
            > When a video is downloaded
            > from YouTube to a web site,
            > they include "links" to
            > similar videos. If you
            > want to sample it, check
            > out my intro and at the
            > end of listening to me
            > for a couple of minutes
            > (for your sins), you'll
            > see mini-screens at the
            > bottom. These are direct
            > links to various meditation
            > videos.
            >
            > http://www.livingatwow.com
            >
            > Jeff

            Yo PapaJeff,
            Actually, almost all 15 of the video's
            that were offered were about hypnosis.
            I thought that perhaps this is a changing
            situation that alternates between
            meditation and hypnosis. I did check
            at different times, but for now, it's
            all hypnosis. BTW, Your video is very
            interesting and compelling.
          • Jeff Belyea
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 30, 2008
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@...>
              wrote:

              > <snip>
              > > "Jeff Belyea" <jeff@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Bob,
              > >
              > > I show this video at all
              > > seminars I present. It's
              > > always a show-stopper.
              > >
              > > YouTube has a neat set up.
              > > When a video is downloaded
              > > from YouTube to a web site,
              > > they include "links" to
              > > similar videos. If you
              > > want to sample it, check
              > > out my intro and at the
              > > end of listening to me
              > > for a couple of minutes
              > > (for your sins), you'll
              > > see mini-screens at the
              > > bottom. These are direct
              > > links to various meditation
              > > videos.
              > >
              > > http://www.livingatwow.com
              > >
              > > Jeff
              >
              > Yo PapaJeff,
              > Actually, almost all 15 of the video's
              > that were offered were about hypnosis.
              > I thought that perhaps this is a changing
              > situation that alternates between
              > meditation and hypnosis. I did check
              > at different times, but for now, it's
              > all hypnosis. BTW, Your video is very