Prioritizing Your Quest

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2008
      A quote from G. I. Gurdjieff:

      "We must strive for freedom if we strive
      for self-knowledge. The task of self-knowledge
      and of further self-development is of such
      importance and seriousness, it demands such
      intensity of effort, that to attempt it any
      old way and amongst other things is impossible.
      The person who undertakes this task must put
      it first in his life, which is not so long that
      he can afford to squander it on trifles."

      FAIR USE NOTICE
      This site contains copyrighted material the
      use of which has not always been specifically
      authorized by the copyright owner. We are
      making such material available in our efforts
      to advance understanding of environmental,
      scientific, spiritual, and social justice issues,
      etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use'
      for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
      the material on this site is distributed
      without profit to those who have expressed a
      prior interest in receiving the included information
      for research and educational purposes. For more
      information go to:
      http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.
      site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use',
      you must obtain permission from the copyright owner