Understanding the Tattvas- continued

  • Sri Bimal Mohanty
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2008
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.

      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or
      www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 94, December 2008 ISSUE, has been published
      and uplinked with the article "UNDERSTANDING THE TATTVAS- The
      essential truths of creation. Continued"with Souls individuality in
      the oneness concept- If you visit the site, and have any
      observations to make, I shall be grateful. There are also
      interesting questions from readers dealing with "Being
      violent", "Aberrations and religion" "Namaskara mudra", "The best
      book to read" etc. You can also browse the previous articles by
      clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it with your friends
      and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty.
      (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your
      assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the
      homepage of www.ahwan.org.

      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues,
      please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from
      you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way-
      the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones in any manner
      convenient- through discussing, speaking, writing, inter-netting.