Re: Can u save my life ? (am i on the verge of death ?)

  • ashokearya
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 14, 2008
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, rachana deshpande
      <rachana262004@...> wrote:

      Hello Armaan,

      Ref yr mail to spirituals. You should'not worry about changes in
      your energy system of the body and color of eyes. This is the sign
      of transformation. Your inner sould is activating and it's agood
      sign.I have been practising meditation since 1971 and all these
      signs appeared in the begining. Now change style of your meditation.
      Sit in front of mirror with open eyes, and pray whatever u do.
      You'll see smoky clouds around you, disappear from the mirror,
      appearance of yr image (soul) in bright white. If u r successful
      I'll give you next steps.

      I am a healer and cured over 500 patients suffering from chronic
      Asthma, Migraine, Spoondilitis, arthritis even ritinitis pigmontoza,
      cancer and others.

      I keep hands on the head of the patient and transmit rays by keeping
      my hands on the head or ailing part of the bory. My hands become hot
      and rays starts oozing out of my palms.

      If u r interested I'll write more.

      thanks

      Ashoke Arya
      www.ask4betterlife.you.co.in

      > i honestly feel if u always feel on verge of death then u should
      immidiately go to doctor  with whatever ur complaints ? have u gone
      to opthalmologist ? for change in ur eye colour? i think u should

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

    • Monica Moldovan
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 14, 2008
        I'm interested too. Thanks. Love, Monica
        On Sun Dec 14 04:58 , 'ashokearya' sent:

        >--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
        >rachana deshpand
        ><rachana262004@...> wrote:
        >

        >Hello Armaan,
        >

        >Ref yr mail to spirituals. You should'not worry about changes in
        >
        >your energy system of the body and color of eyes. This is the sign
        >
        >of transformation. Your inner sould is activating and it's agood
        >
        >sign.I have been practising meditation since 1971 and all these
        >
        >signs appeared in the begining. Now change style of your meditation.
        >
        >Sit in front of mirror with open eyes, and pray whatever u do.
        >
        >You'll see smoky clouds around you, disappear from the mirror,
        >
        >appearance of yr image (soul) in bright white. If u r successful
        >
        >I'll give you next steps.
        >

        >I am a healer and cured over 500 patients suffering from chronic
        >
        >Asthma, Migraine, Spoondilitis, arthritis even ritinitis pigmontoza,
        >
        >cancer and others.
        >

        >I keep hands on the head of the patient and transmit rays by keeping
        >
        >my hands on the head or ailing part of the bory. My hands become hot
        >
        >and rays starts oozing out of my palms.
        >

        >If u r interested I'll write more.
        >

        >thanks
        >

        >Ashoke Arya
        >
        >www.ask4betterlife.you.co.in
        >

        >> i honestly feel if u always feel on verge of death then u should
        >
        >immidiately go to doctor  with whatever ur complaints ? have u gone
        >
        >to opthalmologist ? for change in ur eye colour? i think u should

        Dexwell Mailserver