I'm a new member...just wanted to introduce myself...

  • anthony.tompkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2008
      Hello everyone. I am glad to be a part of your meditation group. My
      name is Tony and I just joined, so I wanted to stop in and introduce
      myself. I used to meditate regularly, but then my life got very busy
      and I go away from it. I am now beginning to meditate regularly again;
      and I am wanting to learn new meditation techniques and methods. Thank
      you for welcoming me into your group.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2008
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "anthony.tompkins"
        <anthony.tompkins@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone. I am glad to be a part of your meditation group. My
        > name is Tony and I just joined, so I wanted to stop in and introduce
        > myself. I used to meditate regularly, but then my life got very busy
        > and I go away from it. I am now beginning to meditate regularly again;
        > and I am wanting to learn new meditation techniques and methods. Thank
        > you for welcoming me into your group.

        Yo Tony,
        Welcome! We have a web site that has dozens of "how-to"
        techniques and many articles about Concepts of Meditation
        that will possibly be of benefit to you. Here's the URL:
        http://www.meditationsociety.com
        And if you have any questions or want to share your
        experiences, this forum serves that purpose well. I found
        your email interesting, especially the part where you say
        that you "used to meditate regularly, but then my life
        got very busy and I got away from it." To me, meditation
        "pays off" best under times of stress as it is the best
        antidote for stress and a busy life. I hope your restart
        in meditation will prove this quickly and fully.