Re: Can u save my life ? (am i on the verge of death ?)

  • truthgold9
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 9, 2008
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "armaanwithu"
      <armaanwithu@...> wrote:

      > Dear sprituals,
      > This is Armaan, lover of osho facing some problems at this very
      > moment. As i am not in contacts with those people regarding
      > spritualism. I have had many expriences but can't explain them, i
      > can only give some clues about some of them which are
      >

      > Energy which starts from the feet & ascends upwards in the shape of
      > heat in whole body.
      >
      > When i sit relaxed some white energy appears which is enhanced
      > particularly at the time of prayer, when all this happens i am
      > frightened and the pulpitation starts and at this moment i feel
      that
      > i shall be very soon loosing my conciousness.
      >
      > Sometimes i could not see clear ,vision is hazy only less than 30
      > seconds. For one month color of my eyes has changed (black to
      > brown).
      >
      > Sometimes i feel that something coming out from my body.
      >
      > I seldom feel that i am on the verge of death.
      > (wating your help)
      > Armaan

      Hallo dear
      Openly speaking the stage you achieved is great ,But
      without proper procedure I feel so. You indicated that you are a
      lover of osho it is ok. The thing is the osho ideas are a part in
      hiduism with some methods are not adopted properly, that why this
      problem came. oshoism failed because of the part implementation.

      people are looking to achieve such state by proper meditation and
      guidance. The thing given as headline is not correct. I dont think
      you are in a verge of death. Don't be panic. This is good stage in
      meditation people want this.
      you are afraiding due to improper guidance and lack of knowledge
      over spiritualism.

      I can say even sex is a part of yoga (meditation) but should be
      prcticed properly.

      one thing is true be patient and observe the things going on panic
      character only lead to death. Very slowly, receive and get guidance
      from some body. Who will know or follow saint method like agathiyar,
      bogar, pathanjali (indian based writtings).
      you can consult south indian nadi astrologers will read about you
      your fate. Why you achieved such thing in this birth. May be you need
      some 50 dollars to spent to get such things any way. if you are away
      from india try to get thro some friend in india. Only thing you have
      to do perfect finger print should be sent to them for reading.

      If You chanalise propely with mantras (magic words) chanting problem
      may get solved and reach elevated state.

      I think your previous births positive factor gave such capability to
      you.

      I feel great about you
      Thank you
      Have a nice spiritual life help human beings. This is possible by you.
    • ashokearya
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 14, 2008
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, rachana deshpande
        <rachana262004@...> wrote:

        Hello Armaan,

        Ref yr mail to spirituals. You should'not worry about changes in
        your energy system of the body and color of eyes. This is the sign
        of transformation. Your inner sould is activating and it's agood
        sign.I have been practising meditation since 1971 and all these
        signs appeared in the begining. Now change style of your meditation.
        Sit in front of mirror with open eyes, and pray whatever u do.
        You'll see smoky clouds around you, disappear from the mirror,
        appearance of yr image (soul) in bright white. If u r successful
        I'll give you next steps.

        I am a healer and cured over 500 patients suffering from chronic
        Asthma, Migraine, Spoondilitis, arthritis even ritinitis pigmontoza,
        cancer and others.

        I keep hands on the head of the patient and transmit rays by keeping
        my hands on the head or ailing part of the bory. My hands become hot
        and rays starts oozing out of my palms.

        If u r interested I'll write more.

        thanks

        Ashoke Arya
        www.ask4betterlife.you.co.in

        > i honestly feel if u always feel on verge of death then u should
        immidiately go to doctor  with whatever ur complaints ? have u gone
        to opthalmologist ? for change in ur eye colour? i think u should

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

      • Monica Moldovan
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 14, 2008
          I'm interested too. Thanks. Love, Monica
          On Sun Dec 14 04:58 , 'ashokearya' sent:

          >--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
          >rachana deshpand
          ><rachana262004@...> wrote:
          >

          >Hello Armaan,
          >

          >Ref yr mail to spirituals. You should'not worry about changes in
          >
          >your energy system of the body and color of eyes. This is the sign
          >
          >of transformation. Your inner sould is activating and it's agood
          >
          >sign.I have been practising meditation since 1971 and all these
          >
          >signs appeared in the begining. Now change style of your meditation.
          >
          >Sit in front of mirror with open eyes, and pray whatever u do.
          >
          >You'll see smoky clouds around you, disappear from the mirror,
          >
          >appearance of yr image (soul) in bright white. If u r successful
          >
          >I'll give you next steps.
          >

          >I am a healer and cured over 500 patients suffering from chronic
          >
          >Asthma, Migraine, Spoondilitis, arthritis even ritinitis pigmontoza,
          >
          >cancer and others.
          >

          >I keep hands on the head of the patient and transmit rays by keeping
          >
          >my hands on the head or ailing part of the bory. My hands become hot
          >
          >and rays starts oozing out of my palms.
          >

          >If u r interested I'll write more.
          >

          >thanks
          >

          >Ashoke Arya
          >
          >www.ask4betterlife.you.co.in
          >

          >> i honestly feel if u always feel on verge of death then u should
          >
          >immidiately go to doctor  with whatever ur complaints ? have u gone
          >
          >to opthalmologist ? for change in ur eye colour? i think u should

          Dexwell Mailserver