Re: Can u save my life ? (am i on the verge of death ?)

  • M.V.T. DHANANJEYAN
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 8, 2008
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "armaanwithu"
      <armaanwithu@...> wrote:

      > Dear sprituals,
      > This is Armaan, lover of osho facing some problems at this very
      > moment. As i am not in contacts with those people regarding
      > spritualism. I have had many expriences but can't explain them, i
      > can only give some clues about some of them which are
      >

      > Energy which starts from the feet & ascends upwards in the shape of
      > heat in whole body.
      >
      > When i sit relaxed some white energy appears which is enhanced
      > particularly at the time of prayer, when all this happens i am
      > frightened and the pulpitation starts and at this moment i feel
      that
      > i shall be very soon loosing my conciousness.
      >
      > Sometimes i could not see clear ,vision is hazy only less than 30
      > seconds. For one month color of my eyes has changed (black to
      > brown).
      >
      > Sometimes i feel that something coming out from my body.
      >
      > I seldom feel that i am on the verge of death.
      > (wating your help)
      > Armaan

      Dear friend

      This is nothing, no need to fear , don't be panic,
      try to enjoy the situation, only thing you have to do when you are
      reaching such state don't move irregularly and don't try to come out
      from that state suddenly.
      Further, very soon you will come across alien good
      and bad character will come and meet you i.e. I can say small dieties
      other spirits even some time designated god.
      Very cool way receive and talk to them they able to
      communicate brain to brain.
      Only thing fear and sudden change will lead you
      death. other than that nothing will happen.
      One small question is have you come out from your
      body and seen your body experienced this may happen.
      In this condition avoid heavy food better to be veg.
      If you come across then the thing will become normal.
      Your will reach a state once you thought you will
      reach this condition.
      By attaining such state many people loosing the
      present conciousness try to be calm. Little more meditation will lead
      you to be concious and staying the state

      This is a good thing you achieved. I dont think you will die
      unwantedly. If you do some mistake you may lead such condition.But I
      feel nothing wrong.

      Feel free to ask question.

      best of luck. If there is any person near your area having nadi
      jothidam get advice from them. Nadi jothidam - predicted written
      life - from your finger print they tell about you. This is available
      many places in tamil nadu area. This advice is only appreciated near
      the area of vaitheeswarn temple chidambaram area- tamil nadu.

      thank you
    • truthgold9
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 9, 2008
        <armaanwithu@...> wrote:

        > Dear sprituals,
        > This is Armaan, lover of osho facing some problems at this very
        > moment. As i am not in contacts with those people regarding
        > spritualism. I have had many expriences but can't explain them, i
        > can only give some clues about some of them which are
        >

        > Energy which starts from the feet & ascends upwards in the shape of
        > heat in whole body.
        >
        > When i sit relaxed some white energy appears which is enhanced
        > particularly at the time of prayer, when all this happens i am
        > frightened and the pulpitation starts and at this moment i feel
        that
        > i shall be very soon loosing my conciousness.
        >
        > Sometimes i could not see clear ,vision is hazy only less than 30
        > seconds. For one month color of my eyes has changed (black to
        > brown).
        >
        > Sometimes i feel that something coming out from my body.
        >
        > I seldom feel that i am on the verge of death.
        > (wating your help)
        > Armaan

        Hallo dear
        Openly speaking the stage you achieved is great ,But
        without proper procedure I feel so. You indicated that you are a
        lover of osho it is ok. The thing is the osho ideas are a part in
        hiduism with some methods are not adopted properly, that why this
        problem came. oshoism failed because of the part implementation.

        people are looking to achieve such state by proper meditation and
        guidance. The thing given as headline is not correct. I dont think
        you are in a verge of death. Don't be panic. This is good stage in
        meditation people want this.
        you are afraiding due to improper guidance and lack of knowledge
        over spiritualism.

        I can say even sex is a part of yoga (meditation) but should be
        prcticed properly.

        one thing is true be patient and observe the things going on panic
        character only lead to death. Very slowly, receive and get guidance
        from some body. Who will know or follow saint method like agathiyar,
        bogar, pathanjali (indian based writtings).
        you can consult south indian nadi astrologers will read about you
        your fate. Why you achieved such thing in this birth. May be you need
        some 50 dollars to spent to get such things any way. if you are away
        from india try to get thro some friend in india. Only thing you have
        to do perfect finger print should be sent to them for reading.

        If You chanalise propely with mantras (magic words) chanting problem
        may get solved and reach elevated state.

        I think your previous births positive factor gave such capability to
        you.

        I feel great about you
        Thank you
        Have a nice spiritual life help human beings. This is possible by you.
      • ashokearya
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 14, 2008
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, rachana deshpande
          <rachana262004@...> wrote:

          Hello Armaan,

          Ref yr mail to spirituals. You should'not worry about changes in
          your energy system of the body and color of eyes. This is the sign
          of transformation. Your inner sould is activating and it's agood
          sign.I have been practising meditation since 1971 and all these
          signs appeared in the begining. Now change style of your meditation.
          Sit in front of mirror with open eyes, and pray whatever u do.
          You'll see smoky clouds around you, disappear from the mirror,
          appearance of yr image (soul) in bright white. If u r successful
          I'll give you next steps.

          I am a healer and cured over 500 patients suffering from chronic
          Asthma, Migraine, Spoondilitis, arthritis even ritinitis pigmontoza,
          cancer and others.

          I keep hands on the head of the patient and transmit rays by keeping
          my hands on the head or ailing part of the bory. My hands become hot
          and rays starts oozing out of my palms.

          If u r interested I'll write more.

          thanks

          Ashoke Arya
          www.ask4betterlife.you.co.in

          > i honestly feel if u always feel on verge of death then u should
          immidiately go to doctor  with whatever ur complaints ? have u gone
          to opthalmologist ? for change in ur eye colour? i think u should

          http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

        • Monica Moldovan
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 14, 2008
            I'm interested too. Thanks. Love, Monica
            On Sun Dec 14 04:58 , 'ashokearya' sent:

            >--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
            >rachana deshpand
            ><rachana262004@...> wrote:
            >

            >Hello Armaan,
            >

            >Ref yr mail to spirituals. You should'not worry about changes in
            >
            >your energy system of the body and color of eyes. This is the sign
            >
            >of transformation. Your inner sould is activating and it's agood
            >
            >sign.I have been practising meditation since 1971 and all these
            >
            >signs appeared in the begining. Now change style of your meditation.
            >
            >Sit in front of mirror with open eyes, and pray whatever u do.
            >
            >You'll see smoky clouds around you, disappear from the mirror,
            >
            >appearance of yr image (soul) in bright white. If u r successful
            >
            >I'll give you next steps.
            >

            >I am a healer and cured over 500 patients suffering from chronic
            >
            >Asthma, Migraine, Spoondilitis, arthritis even ritinitis pigmontoza,
            >
            >cancer and others.
            >

            >I keep hands on the head of the patient and transmit rays by keeping
            >
            >my hands on the head or ailing part of the bory. My hands become hot
            >
            >and rays starts oozing out of my palms.
            >

            >If u r interested I'll write more.
            >

            >thanks
            >

            >Ashoke Arya
            >
            >www.ask4betterlife.you.co.in
            >

            >> i honestly feel if u always feel on verge of death then u should
            >
            >immidiately go to doctor  with whatever ur complaints ? have u gone
            >
            >to opthalmologist ? for change in ur eye colour? i think u should

            Dexwell Mailserver