Re: Can u save my life ? (am i on the verge of death ?)

  • Sanjiv Sahay
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 8, 2008
      You should definitely see a doctor, but this could also be symptoms
      of Kundalini Awakening. Do you feel heat at the base of your spine?
      If so, please consult with a Kundalini practitioner.
      Regards,

      Sanjiv
    • M.V.T. DHANANJEYAN
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 8, 2008
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "armaanwithu"
        <armaanwithu@...> wrote:

        > Dear sprituals,
        > This is Armaan, lover of osho facing some problems at this very
        > moment. As i am not in contacts with those people regarding
        > spritualism. I have had many expriences but can't explain them, i
        > can only give some clues about some of them which are
        >

        > Energy which starts from the feet & ascends upwards in the shape of
        > heat in whole body.
        >
        > When i sit relaxed some white energy appears which is enhanced
        > particularly at the time of prayer, when all this happens i am
        > frightened and the pulpitation starts and at this moment i feel
        that
        > i shall be very soon loosing my conciousness.
        >
        > Sometimes i could not see clear ,vision is hazy only less than 30
        > seconds. For one month color of my eyes has changed (black to
        > brown).
        >
        > Sometimes i feel that something coming out from my body.
        >
        > I seldom feel that i am on the verge of death.
        > (wating your help)
        > Armaan

        Dear friend

        This is nothing, no need to fear , don't be panic,
        try to enjoy the situation, only thing you have to do when you are
        reaching such state don't move irregularly and don't try to come out
        from that state suddenly.
        Further, very soon you will come across alien good
        and bad character will come and meet you i.e. I can say small dieties
        other spirits even some time designated god.
        Very cool way receive and talk to them they able to
        communicate brain to brain.
        Only thing fear and sudden change will lead you
        death. other than that nothing will happen.
        One small question is have you come out from your
        body and seen your body experienced this may happen.
        In this condition avoid heavy food better to be veg.
        If you come across then the thing will become normal.
        Your will reach a state once you thought you will
        reach this condition.
        By attaining such state many people loosing the
        present conciousness try to be calm. Little more meditation will lead
        you to be concious and staying the state

        This is a good thing you achieved. I dont think you will die
        unwantedly. If you do some mistake you may lead such condition.But I
        feel nothing wrong.

        Feel free to ask question.

        best of luck. If there is any person near your area having nadi
        jothidam get advice from them. Nadi jothidam - predicted written
        life - from your finger print they tell about you. This is available
        many places in tamil nadu area. This advice is only appreciated near
        the area of vaitheeswarn temple chidambaram area- tamil nadu.

        thank you
      • truthgold9
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 9, 2008
          <armaanwithu@...> wrote:

          > Dear sprituals,
          > This is Armaan, lover of osho facing some problems at this very
          > moment. As i am not in contacts with those people regarding
          > spritualism. I have had many expriences but can't explain them, i
          > can only give some clues about some of them which are
          >

          > Energy which starts from the feet & ascends upwards in the shape of
          > heat in whole body.
          >
          > When i sit relaxed some white energy appears which is enhanced
          > particularly at the time of prayer, when all this happens i am
          > frightened and the pulpitation starts and at this moment i feel
          that
          > i shall be very soon loosing my conciousness.
          >
          > Sometimes i could not see clear ,vision is hazy only less than 30
          > seconds. For one month color of my eyes has changed (black to
          > brown).
          >
          > Sometimes i feel that something coming out from my body.
          >
          > I seldom feel that i am on the verge of death.
          > (wating your help)
          > Armaan

          Hallo dear
          Openly speaking the stage you achieved is great ,But
          without proper procedure I feel so. You indicated that you are a
          lover of osho it is ok. The thing is the osho ideas are a part in
          hiduism with some methods are not adopted properly, that why this
          problem came. oshoism failed because of the part implementation.

          people are looking to achieve such state by proper meditation and
          guidance. The thing given as headline is not correct. I dont think
          you are in a verge of death. Don't be panic. This is good stage in
          meditation people want this.
          you are afraiding due to improper guidance and lack of knowledge
          over spiritualism.

          I can say even sex is a part of yoga (meditation) but should be
          prcticed properly.

          one thing is true be patient and observe the things going on panic
          character only lead to death. Very slowly, receive and get guidance
          from some body. Who will know or follow saint method like agathiyar,
          bogar, pathanjali (indian based writtings).
          you can consult south indian nadi astrologers will read about you
          your fate. Why you achieved such thing in this birth. May be you need
          some 50 dollars to spent to get such things any way. if you are away
          from india try to get thro some friend in india. Only thing you have
          to do perfect finger print should be sent to them for reading.

          If You chanalise propely with mantras (magic words) chanting problem
          may get solved and reach elevated state.

          I think your previous births positive factor gave such capability to
          you.

          I feel great about you
          Thank you
          Have a nice spiritual life help human beings. This is possible by you.
        • ashokearya
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 14, 2008
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, rachana deshpande
            <rachana262004@...> wrote:

            Hello Armaan,

            Ref yr mail to spirituals. You should'not worry about changes in
            your energy system of the body and color of eyes. This is the sign
            of transformation. Your inner sould is activating and it's agood
            sign.I have been practising meditation since 1971 and all these
            signs appeared in the begining. Now change style of your meditation.
            Sit in front of mirror with open eyes, and pray whatever u do.
            You'll see smoky clouds around you, disappear from the mirror,
            appearance of yr image (soul) in bright white. If u r successful
            I'll give you next steps.

            I am a healer and cured over 500 patients suffering from chronic
            Asthma, Migraine, Spoondilitis, arthritis even ritinitis pigmontoza,
            cancer and others.

            I keep hands on the head of the patient and transmit rays by keeping
            my hands on the head or ailing part of the bory. My hands become hot
            and rays starts oozing out of my palms.

            If u r interested I'll write more.

            thanks

            Ashoke Arya
            www.ask4betterlife.you.co.in

            > i honestly feel if u always feel on verge of death then u should
            immidiately go to doctor  with whatever ur complaints ? have u gone
            to opthalmologist ? for change in ur eye colour? i think u should

            http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

          • Monica Moldovan
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 14, 2008
              I'm interested too. Thanks. Love, Monica
              On Sun Dec 14 04:58 , 'ashokearya' sent:

              >--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
              >rachana deshpand
              ><rachana262004@...> wrote:
              >

              >Hello Armaan,
              >

              >Ref yr mail to spirituals. You should'not worry about changes in
              >
              >your energy system of the body and color of eyes. This is the sign
              >
              >of transformation. Your inner sould is activating and it's agood
              >
              >sign.I have been practising meditation since 1971 and all these
              >
              >signs appeared in the begining. Now change style of your meditation.
              >
              >Sit in front of mirror with open eyes, and pray whatever u do.
              >
              >You'll see smoky clouds around you, disappear from the mirror,
              >
              >appearance of yr image (soul) in bright white. If u r successful
              >
              >I'll give you next steps.
              >

              >I am a healer and cured over 500 patients suffering from chronic
              >
              >Asthma, Migraine, Spoondilitis, arthritis even ritinitis pigmontoza,
              >
              >cancer and others.
              >

              >I keep hands on the head of the patient and transmit rays by keeping
              >
              >my hands on the head or ailing part of the bory. My hands become hot
              >
              >and rays starts oozing out of my palms.
              >

              >If u r interested I'll write more.
              >

              >thanks
              >

              >Ashoke Arya
              >
              >www.ask4betterlife.you.co.in
              >

              >> i honestly feel if u always feel on verge of death then u should
              >
              >immidiately go to doctor  with whatever ur complaints ? have u gone
              >
              >to opthalmologist ? for change in ur eye colour? i think u should

              Dexwell Mailserver