Re: [Meditation Society of America] Can u save my life ? (am i on the verge of death ?)

  • rachana deshpande
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 8, 2008
      i honestly feel if u always feel on verge of death then u should immidiately go to doctor  with whatever ur complaints ? have u gone to opthalmologist ? for change in ur eye colour? i think u should

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 8, 2008
        I think it seems more the awakening of the kundalini when it reached the sixth chackra

        Sixth Chakra: (Intuition, wisdom & identity) location- Third eye –between eye brows.
        Awakened power-center on intuition, clairvoyance, visualizing fantasizing, concentration and determination, self-initiation, power of projection, understanding your purpose.
        Sixth Chakra- Organs* brain, pituitary gland.
        Shadow side -Confusion, depression rejection of spirituality over
        intellectualizing.
        It is very hard because the invading energy is overwhelming.

        But, you can find the right advice in Tao Te Cing

        20. BEING DIFFERENT FROM ORDINARY MEN
        The sage is often envied
        because others do not know
        that although he is nourished by the Tao,
        like them, he too is mortal.
        He who seeks wisdom is well advised
        to give up academic ways,
        and put an end to striving.
        Then he will learn that yes and no
        are distinguished only by distinction.
        It is to the advantage of the sage
        that he does not fear what others fear,
        but it is to the advantage of others
        that they can enjoy the feast,
        or go walking, free of hindrance,
        through the terraced park in spring.
        The sage drifts like a cloud,
        having no specific place.
        Like a newborn babe before it smiles,
        he does not seek to communicate.
        In the eyes of those
        who have more than they need,
        the sage has nothing, and is a fool,
        prizing only that which of the Tao is born.
        The sage may seem to be perplexed,
        being neither bright nor clear,
        and to himself, sometimes he seems
        both dull and weak, confused and shy.
        Like the ocean at night,
        he is serene and quiet,
        but as penetrating as the winter wind.

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 8, 2008
          You should definitely see a doctor, but this could also be symptoms
          of Kundalini Awakening. Do you feel heat at the base of your spine?
          If so, please consult with a Kundalini practitioner.
          Regards,

          Sanjiv
        • M.V.T. DHANANJEYAN
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 8, 2008
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "armaanwithu"
            <armaanwithu@...> wrote:

            > Dear sprituals,
            > This is Armaan, lover of osho facing some problems at this very
            > moment. As i am not in contacts with those people regarding
            > spritualism. I have had many expriences but can't explain them, i
            > can only give some clues about some of them which are
            >

            > Energy which starts from the feet & ascends upwards in the shape of
            > heat in whole body.
            >
            > When i sit relaxed some white energy appears which is enhanced
            > particularly at the time of prayer, when all this happens i am
            > frightened and the pulpitation starts and at this moment i feel
            that
            > i shall be very soon loosing my conciousness.
            >
            > Sometimes i could not see clear ,vision is hazy only less than 30
            > seconds. For one month color of my eyes has changed (black to
            > brown).
            >
            > Sometimes i feel that something coming out from my body.
            >
            > I seldom feel that i am on the verge of death.
            > (wating your help)
            > Armaan

            Dear friend

            This is nothing, no need to fear , don't be panic,
            try to enjoy the situation, only thing you have to do when you are
            reaching such state don't move irregularly and don't try to come out
            from that state suddenly.
            Further, very soon you will come across alien good
            and bad character will come and meet you i.e. I can say small dieties
            other spirits even some time designated god.
            Very cool way receive and talk to them they able to
            communicate brain to brain.
            Only thing fear and sudden change will lead you
            death. other than that nothing will happen.
            One small question is have you come out from your
            body and seen your body experienced this may happen.
            In this condition avoid heavy food better to be veg.
            If you come across then the thing will become normal.
            Your will reach a state once you thought you will
            reach this condition.
            By attaining such state many people loosing the
            present conciousness try to be calm. Little more meditation will lead
            you to be concious and staying the state

            This is a good thing you achieved. I dont think you will die
            unwantedly. If you do some mistake you may lead such condition.But I
            feel nothing wrong.

            Feel free to ask question.

            best of luck. If there is any person near your area having nadi
            jothidam get advice from them. Nadi jothidam - predicted written
            life - from your finger print they tell about you. This is available
            many places in tamil nadu area. This advice is only appreciated near
            the area of vaitheeswarn temple chidambaram area- tamil nadu.

            thank you
          • truthgold9
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 9, 2008
              <armaanwithu@...> wrote:

              > Dear sprituals,
              > This is Armaan, lover of osho facing some problems at this very
              > moment. As i am not in contacts with those people regarding
              > spritualism. I have had many expriences but can't explain them, i
              > can only give some clues about some of them which are
              >

              > Energy which starts from the feet & ascends upwards in the shape of
              > heat in whole body.
              >
              > When i sit relaxed some white energy appears which is enhanced
              > particularly at the time of prayer, when all this happens i am
              > frightened and the pulpitation starts and at this moment i feel
              that
              > i shall be very soon loosing my conciousness.
              >
              > Sometimes i could not see clear ,vision is hazy only less than 30
              > seconds. For one month color of my eyes has changed (black to
              > brown).
              >
              > Sometimes i feel that something coming out from my body.
              >
              > I seldom feel that i am on the verge of death.
              > (wating your help)
              > Armaan

              Hallo dear
              Openly speaking the stage you achieved is great ,But
              without proper procedure I feel so. You indicated that you are a
              lover of osho it is ok. The thing is the osho ideas are a part in
              hiduism with some methods are not adopted properly, that why this
              problem came. oshoism failed because of the part implementation.

              people are looking to achieve such state by proper meditation and
              guidance. The thing given as headline is not correct. I dont think
              you are in a verge of death. Don't be panic. This is good stage in
              meditation people want this.
              you are afraiding due to improper guidance and lack of knowledge
              over spiritualism.

              I can say even sex is a part of yoga (meditation) but should be
              prcticed properly.

              one thing is true be patient and observe the things going on panic
              character only lead to death. Very slowly, receive and get guidance
              from some body. Who will know or follow saint method like agathiyar,
              bogar, pathanjali (indian based writtings).
              you can consult south indian nadi astrologers will read about you
              your fate. Why you achieved such thing in this birth. May be you need
              some 50 dollars to spent to get such things any way. if you are away
              from india try to get thro some friend in india. Only thing you have
              to do perfect finger print should be sent to them for reading.

              If You chanalise propely with mantras (magic words) chanting problem
              may get solved and reach elevated state.

              I think your previous births positive factor gave such capability to
              you.

              I feel great about you
              Thank you
              Have a nice spiritual life help human beings. This is possible by you.
            • ashokearya
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 14, 2008
                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, rachana deshpande
                <rachana262004@...> wrote:

                Hello Armaan,

                Ref yr mail to spirituals. You should'not worry about changes in
                your energy system of the body and color of eyes. This is the sign
                of transformation. Your inner sould is activating and it's agood
                sign.I have been practising meditation since 1971 and all these
                signs appeared in the begining. Now change style of your meditation.
                Sit in front of mirror with open eyes, and pray whatever u do.
                You'll see smoky clouds around you, disappear from the mirror,
                appearance of yr image (soul) in bright white. If u r successful
                I'll give you next steps.

                I am a healer and cured over 500 patients suffering from chronic
                Asthma, Migraine, Spoondilitis, arthritis even ritinitis pigmontoza,
                cancer and others.

                I keep hands on the head of the patient and transmit rays by keeping
                my hands on the head or ailing part of the bory. My hands become hot
                and rays starts oozing out of my palms.

                If u r interested I'll write more.

                thanks

                Ashoke Arya
                www.ask4betterlife.you.co.in

                > i honestly feel if u always feel on verge of death then u should
                immidiately go to doctor  with whatever ur complaints ? have u gone
                to opthalmologist ? for change in ur eye colour? i think u should

                http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

              • Monica Moldovan
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 14, 2008
                  I'm interested too. Thanks. Love, Monica
                  On Sun Dec 14 04:58 , 'ashokearya' sent:

                  >--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
                  >rachana deshpand
                  ><rachana262004@...> wrote:
                  >

                  >Hello Armaan,
                  >

                  >Ref yr mail to spirituals. You should'not worry about changes in
                  >
                  >your energy system of the body and color of eyes. This is the sign
                  >
                  >of transformation. Your inner sould is activating and it's agood
                  >
                  >sign.I have been practising meditation since 1971 and all these
                  >
                  >signs appeared in the begining. Now change style of your meditation.
                  >
                  >Sit in front of mirror with open eyes, and pray whatever u do.
                  >
                  >You'll see smoky clouds around you, disappear from the mirror,
                  >
                  >appearance of yr image (soul) in bright white. If u r successful
                  >
                  >I'll give you next steps.
                  >

                  >I am a healer and cured over 500 patients suffering from chronic
                  >
                  >Asthma, Migraine, Spoondilitis, arthritis even ritinitis pigmontoza,
                  >
                  >cancer and others.
                  >

                  >I keep hands on the head of the patient and transmit rays by keeping
                  >
                  >my hands on the head or ailing part of the bory. My hands become hot
                  >
                  >and rays starts oozing out of my palms.
                  >

                  >If u r interested I'll write more.
                  >

                  >thanks
                  >

                  >Ashoke Arya
                  >
                  >www.ask4betterlife.you.co.in
                  >

                  >> i honestly feel if u always feel on verge of death then u should
                  >
                  >immidiately go to doctor  with whatever ur complaints ? have u gone
                  >
                  >to opthalmologist ? for change in ur eye colour? i think u should

                  Dexwell Mailserver