Can u save my life ? (am i on the verge of death ?)

  • armaanwithu
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 8, 2008
      Dear sprituals,
      This is Armaan, lover of osho facing some problems at this very
      moment. As i am not in contacts with those people regarding
      spritualism. I have had many expriences but can't explain them, i
      can only give some clues about some of them which are

      Energy which starts from the feet & ascends upwards in the shape of
      heat in whole body.

      When i sit relaxed some white energy appears which is enhanced
      particularly at the time of prayer, when all this happens i am
      frightened and the pulpitation starts and at this moment i feel that
      i shall be very soon loosing my conciousness.

      Sometimes i could not see clear ,vision is hazy only less than 30
      seconds. For one month color of my eyes has changed (black to
      brown).

      Sometimes i feel that something coming out from my body.

      I seldom feel that i am on the verge of death.
      (wating your help)
      Armaan
    • rachana deshpande
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 8, 2008
        i honestly feel if u always feel on verge of death then u should immidiately go to doctor  with whatever ur complaints ? have u gone to opthalmologist ? for change in ur eye colour? i think u should

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 8, 2008
          I think it seems more the awakening of the kundalini when it reached the sixth chackra

          Sixth Chakra: (Intuition, wisdom & identity) location- Third eye –between eye brows.
          Awakened power-center on intuition, clairvoyance, visualizing fantasizing, concentration and determination, self-initiation, power of projection, understanding your purpose.
          Sixth Chakra- Organs* brain, pituitary gland.
          Shadow side -Confusion, depression rejection of spirituality over
          intellectualizing.
          It is very hard because the invading energy is overwhelming.

          But, you can find the right advice in Tao Te Cing

          20. BEING DIFFERENT FROM ORDINARY MEN
          The sage is often envied
          because others do not know
          that although he is nourished by the Tao,
          like them, he too is mortal.
          He who seeks wisdom is well advised
          to give up academic ways,
          and put an end to striving.
          Then he will learn that yes and no
          are distinguished only by distinction.
          It is to the advantage of the sage
          that he does not fear what others fear,
          but it is to the advantage of others
          that they can enjoy the feast,
          or go walking, free of hindrance,
          through the terraced park in spring.
          The sage drifts like a cloud,
          having no specific place.
          Like a newborn babe before it smiles,
          he does not seek to communicate.
          In the eyes of those
          who have more than they need,
          the sage has nothing, and is a fool,
          prizing only that which of the Tao is born.
          The sage may seem to be perplexed,
          being neither bright nor clear,
          and to himself, sometimes he seems
          both dull and weak, confused and shy.
          Like the ocean at night,
          he is serene and quiet,
          but as penetrating as the winter wind.

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 8, 2008
            You should definitely see a doctor, but this could also be symptoms
            of Kundalini Awakening. Do you feel heat at the base of your spine?
            If so, please consult with a Kundalini practitioner.
            Regards,

            Sanjiv
          • M.V.T. DHANANJEYAN
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 8, 2008
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "armaanwithu"
              <armaanwithu@...> wrote:

              > Dear sprituals,
              > This is Armaan, lover of osho facing some problems at this very
              > moment. As i am not in contacts with those people regarding
              > spritualism. I have had many expriences but can't explain them, i
              > can only give some clues about some of them which are
              >

              > Energy which starts from the feet & ascends upwards in the shape of
              > heat in whole body.
              >
              > When i sit relaxed some white energy appears which is enhanced
              > particularly at the time of prayer, when all this happens i am
              > frightened and the pulpitation starts and at this moment i feel
              that
              > i shall be very soon loosing my conciousness.
              >
              > Sometimes i could not see clear ,vision is hazy only less than 30
              > seconds. For one month color of my eyes has changed (black to
              > brown).
              >
              > Sometimes i feel that something coming out from my body.
              >
              > I seldom feel that i am on the verge of death.
              > (wating your help)
              > Armaan

              Dear friend

              This is nothing, no need to fear , don't be panic,
              try to enjoy the situation, only thing you have to do when you are
              reaching such state don't move irregularly and don't try to come out
              from that state suddenly.
              Further, very soon you will come across alien good
              and bad character will come and meet you i.e. I can say small dieties
              other spirits even some time designated god.
              Very cool way receive and talk to them they able to
              communicate brain to brain.
              Only thing fear and sudden change will lead you
              death. other than that nothing will happen.
              One small question is have you come out from your
              body and seen your body experienced this may happen.
              In this condition avoid heavy food better to be veg.
              If you come across then the thing will become normal.
              Your will reach a state once you thought you will
              reach this condition.
              By attaining such state many people loosing the
              present conciousness try to be calm. Little more meditation will lead
              you to be concious and staying the state

              This is a good thing you achieved. I dont think you will die
              unwantedly. If you do some mistake you may lead such condition.But I
              feel nothing wrong.

              Feel free to ask question.

              best of luck. If there is any person near your area having nadi
              jothidam get advice from them. Nadi jothidam - predicted written
              life - from your finger print they tell about you. This is available
              many places in tamil nadu area. This advice is only appreciated near
              the area of vaitheeswarn temple chidambaram area- tamil nadu.

              thank you
            • truthgold9
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 9, 2008
                <armaanwithu@...> wrote:

                > Dear sprituals,
                > This is Armaan, lover of osho facing some problems at this very
                > moment. As i am not in contacts with those people regarding
                > spritualism. I have had many expriences but can't explain them, i
                > can only give some clues about some of them which are
                >

                > Energy which starts from the feet & ascends upwards in the shape of
                > heat in whole body.
                >
                > When i sit relaxed some white energy appears which is enhanced
                > particularly at the time of prayer, when all this happens i am
                > frightened and the pulpitation starts and at this moment i feel
                that
                > i shall be very soon loosing my conciousness.
                >
                > Sometimes i could not see clear ,vision is hazy only less than 30
                > seconds. For one month color of my eyes has changed (black to
                > brown).
                >
                > Sometimes i feel that something coming out from my body.
                >
                > I seldom feel that i am on the verge of death.
                > (wating your help)
                > Armaan

                Hallo dear
                Openly speaking the stage you achieved is great ,But
                without proper procedure I feel so. You indicated that you are a
                lover of osho it is ok. The thing is the osho ideas are a part in
                hiduism with some methods are not adopted properly, that why this
                problem came. oshoism failed because of the part implementation.

                people are looking to achieve such state by proper meditation and
                guidance. The thing given as headline is not correct. I dont think
                you are in a verge of death. Don't be panic. This is good stage in
                meditation people want this.
                you are afraiding due to improper guidance and lack of knowledge
                over spiritualism.

                I can say even sex is a part of yoga (meditation) but should be
                prcticed properly.

                one thing is true be patient and observe the things going on panic
                character only lead to death. Very slowly, receive and get guidance
                from some body. Who will know or follow saint method like agathiyar,
                bogar, pathanjali (indian based writtings).
                you can consult south indian nadi astrologers will read about you
                your fate. Why you achieved such thing in this birth. May be you need
                some 50 dollars to spent to get such things any way. if you are away
                from india try to get thro some friend in india. Only thing you have
                to do perfect finger print should be sent to them for reading.

                If You chanalise propely with mantras (magic words) chanting problem
                may get solved and reach elevated state.

                I think your previous births positive factor gave such capability to
                you.

                I feel great about you
                Thank you
                Have a nice spiritual life help human beings. This is possible by you.
              • ashokearya
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 14, 2008
                  --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, rachana deshpande
                  <rachana262004@...> wrote:

                  Hello Armaan,

                  Ref yr mail to spirituals. You should'not worry about changes in
                  your energy system of the body and color of eyes. This is the sign
                  of transformation. Your inner sould is activating and it's agood
                  sign.I have been practising meditation since 1971 and all these
                  signs appeared in the begining. Now change style of your meditation.
                  Sit in front of mirror with open eyes, and pray whatever u do.
                  You'll see smoky clouds around you, disappear from the mirror,
                  appearance of yr image (soul) in bright white. If u r successful
                  I'll give you next steps.

                  I am a healer and cured over 500 patients suffering from chronic
                  Asthma, Migraine, Spoondilitis, arthritis even ritinitis pigmontoza,
                  cancer and others.

                  I keep hands on the head of the patient and transmit rays by keeping
                  my hands on the head or ailing part of the bory. My hands become hot
                  and rays starts oozing out of my palms.

                  If u r interested I'll write more.

                  thanks

                  Ashoke Arya
                  www.ask4betterlife.you.co.in

                  > i honestly feel if u always feel on verge of death then u should
                  immidiately go to doctor  with whatever ur complaints ? have u gone
                  to opthalmologist ? for change in ur eye colour? i think u should

                  http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

                • Monica Moldovan
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 14, 2008
                    I'm interested too. Thanks. Love, Monica
                    On Sun Dec 14 04:58 , 'ashokearya' sent:

                    >--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
                    >rachana deshpand
                    ><rachana262004@...> wrote:
                    >

                    >Hello Armaan,
                    >

                    >Ref yr mail to spirituals. You should'not worry about changes in
                    >
                    >your energy system of the body and color of eyes. This is the sign
                    >
                    >of transformation. Your inner sould is activating and it's agood
                    >
                    >sign.I have been practising meditation since 1971 and all these
                    >
                    >signs appeared in the begining. Now change style of your meditation.
                    >
                    >Sit in front of mirror with open eyes, and pray whatever u do.
                    >
                    >You'll see smoky clouds around you, disappear from the mirror,
                    >
                    >appearance of yr image (soul) in bright white. If u r successful
                    >
                    >I'll give you next steps.
                    >

                    >I am a healer and cured over 500 patients suffering from chronic
                    >
                    >Asthma, Migraine, Spoondilitis, arthritis even ritinitis pigmontoza,
                    >
                    >cancer and others.
                    >

                    >I keep hands on the head of the patient and transmit rays by keeping
                    >
                    >my hands on the head or ailing part of the bory. My hands become hot
                    >
                    >and rays starts oozing out of my palms.
                    >

                    >If u r interested I'll write more.
                    >

                    >thanks
                    >

                    >Ashoke Arya
                    >
                    >www.ask4betterlife.you.co.in
                    >

                    >> i honestly feel if u always feel on verge of death then u should
                    >
                    >immidiately go to doctor  with whatever ur complaints ? have u gone
                    >
                    >to opthalmologist ? for change in ur eye colour? i think u should

                    Dexwell Mailserver