Re: [Meditation Society of America] Digest Number 2083

  • Sanjiv Sahay
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2008
      Our hearts go out to the innocent victims, but I also hope and pray
      that there are no communal riots in retaliation. There are many
      unscrupulous politicians who will seek to exploit this for their
      selfish ends, by encouraging attacks against innocent muslims.

      India has a long tradition of religious tolerance, which needs to continue.

      I am travelling to India this weekend, in spite of the advisory by the
      US State Dept, because I am confident that this is an isolated
      incident and India is basically a safe country.
      Regards,

      Sanjiv