The Last 2 Posts and New Links

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2008
      Excellent! Well worth meditating on. These posts
      inspired me to add the link to the David Bohm site
      and also to four of the best sites on the web:
      Come to Realization, Words of Wisdom by Sri Bruce Morgen
      http://www.atman.net/realization/
      The Covenent, Sandeep Chaterlee's sharing
      http://www.the-covenant.net/
      The Divine Life Society, the teachings of Swami Sivananda
      and his disciples (such as Swami Chidananda)
      http://sivanandaonline.org/html/
      and the site of another of Swami Sivananda's disciples,
      Sri Swami Satchidanda
      http://www.swamisatchidananda.org/docs2/home.htm
      Enjoy!