From Rumi

  • Bruce Morgen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2008
      “What is to be done, O Moslems? for I do not recognize myself.
      I am neither Christian, nor Jew, nor Gabr, nor Moslem.
      I am not of the East, nor of the West...for I belong to the soul of the
      Beloved.
      I have put duality away, I have seen that the two worlds are one...
      I am intoxicated with Love's cup,
      The two worlds have passed out of my ken;
      I will trample on both worlds, I will dance in triumph for ever!”

      Translated by Reynold A. Nicholson