Understanding the Tattvas- The essential truths of creation

  • Sri Bimal Mohanty
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2008
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.

      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or
      www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 93, November 2008 ISSUE, has been published
      and uplinked with the article "UNDERSTANDING THE TATTVAS- The
      essential truths of creation."- If you visit the site, and have any
      observations to make, I shall be grateful. There are also
      interesting questions from readers dealing
      with "Atheism", "Vegetarian/non-vegetarian conflict" "On past
      present and future", "The real Brahmins" etc. You can also browse
      the previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please
      share it with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal
      Mohanty. (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your
      assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the
      homepage of www.ahwan.org.

      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues,
      please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from
      you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way-
      the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones.