Re: food controversy

  • truthgold9
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 15, 2008
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gwyn Plaine"
      <gplaine@...> wrote:

      > Ironically, mercury is in vaccines, as stabilising agent. There's no
      > safe ingestion level for mercury, and injecting it is worse than
      oral
      > ingestion. THe FDA are refusing to look at mercury free, due to
      cost.
      > Amazing how the rules vary by the size of company pushing the
      > poison... :)
      >
      > On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 12:32 AM, sean tremblay <bethjams9@...>
      wrote:
      > > I recon I'll stick to beer
      > >
      > > --- On Wed, 10/15/08, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      wrote:

      > >> From: medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      > >
      > >> Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: food controversy
      > >> To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      > >> Date: Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 7:20 PM
      > >> --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sean
      > >> tremblay

      > >> yogic/vedic/ayurvedic web site sponered by the Indian Gov.
      > >> I say a
      > >> program on the topc and It ws supposed to counter the
      > >> profiteering of
      > >> India's cultural inheritence. But I have not found the
      > >> sight.
      > >> >
      > >> Yo Sean,
      > >> While Googleing about Ayurvedic web sites,
      > >> I found then below copied info. And just when
      > >> I was about to order one of my favorites:
      > >> Chwayn Prash, which i have found
      > >> to be an excellent "wake me up" that has no
      > >> crash at all.
      > >> Oh well!
      > >> 'Ayurvedic' Medicines May Contain Lead, Mercury or
      > >> Arsenic
      > >>
      > >> August 26 (HealthDay News) -- About one in five
      > >> ayurvedic medicine products purchased on the
      > >> Internet contain significant levels of lead,
      > >> mercury or arsenic, a new study finds.
      > >>
      > >> The researchers found that products manufactured
      > >> in the United States were even more likely to
      > >> contain the metals than those made in India, where
      > >> the ayurvedic approach was first developed centuries
      > >> ago. Furthermore, 75 percent of the products containing
      > >> lead, mercury or arsenic advertised that they were
      > >> manufactured using "Good Manufacturing
      > >> Practices,"
      > >> which is a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
      > >> regulation meant to ensure quality.
      > >>
      > >> "We randomly purchased 193 traditional Indian
      > >> (ayurvedic) medicine products from the Internet.
      > >> About 60 percent were from U.S. companies and 40
      > >> percent from Indian companies. Twenty-one percent
      > >> had significant levels of lead, mercury and arsenic,"
      > >> said the study's lead author, Dr. Robert B. Saper, an
      > >> assistant professor of family medicine at Boston
      > >> University School of Medicine, and director of
      > >> integrative medicine at Boston Medical Center.
      > >>
      > >> In high levels, these metals can be toxic.
      > >>
      > >> Results of the study are published in the Aug. 27
      > >> issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association.
      > >>
      > >> Ayurvedic medicine is an ancient Indian practice that
> [...]

      Dear Sir

      Yogic , vedic , ayurvedic is nothing But

      Yogic is indicated who is master in meditation . By meditation who
      achieved many things like knowing about past and future. flying in
      air, vanishing from one place and appearing in an another place,
      coming out from your body and going inside these are all a part of
      achievements . Ultimatum is higher than this.

      People who achieved higher capability like coming after death (like
      Jesus) known as yogis

      vedic -- well defined observed fact written long long back ago with
      high understaning known as veda . the procedure is known as vedic.
      It explains all about the universe all things in the universe. But in
      a hidden form. One should analyse and experience to understand.

      ayurvedic -- old method , medical science using herbs and metals as
      medicine. Well available in india , china , japan .
      I can't say is not available in other place. It may be their in some
      other name.