E-mail Problem

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2008
      Since Thursday night, any emails sent to us at
      medit8@... have not arrived.
      When I send a test email, sometimes it comes back
      as bouncing, and at other times, it just never gets
      here. So, I think that even when the problem
      gets fixed, they may be lost forever. As we get
      dozens of emails daily, mostly generated by Meditation
      Station, the answer to your question, or your
      answer to our communication will remain somewhere else
      in the universe, but not here, now. Perhaps if you want
      to raise the likelihood of us getting your message,
      it may be best to resend it at a later date. Memory
      allowing, I'll post again when/if the problem has
      has been resolved.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 13, 2008
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Since Thursday night, any emails sent to us at
        > medit8@... have not arrived.
        > When I send a test email, sometimes it comes back
        > as bouncing, and at other times, it just never gets
        > here. So, I think that even when the problem
        > gets fixed, they may be lost forever. As we get
        > dozens of emails daily, mostly generated by Meditation
        > Station, the answer to your question, or your
        > answer to our communication will remain somewhere else
        > in the universe, but not here, now. Perhaps if you want
        > to raise the likelihood of us getting your message,
        > it may be best to resend it at a later date. Memory
        > allowing, I'll post again when/if the problem has
        > has been resolved.
        > Peace and blessings,
        > Bob

        Our email problem has been resolved to some degree.
        We can now again receive email at:
        medit8@...
        But it seems that any that were sent there since last
        Thursday will not be available ever again. Good,
        bad or indifferent, who knows?! But I'm sure if
        it's meant to be, whatever needed to be known that
        was in any of them, will be.
      • Aideen McKenna
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 13, 2008

          Oh good – thanks, Bob.  An email from Jeff Belyea was trying to come through & my Outlook program told me that I could read it if I installed Arabic.  I kinda thought something had gone awry.

          medit8@meditationso ciety.com
          But it seems that any that were sent there since last
          Thursday will not be available ever again. Good,
          bad or indifferent, who knows?! But I'm sure if
          it's meant to be, whatever needed to be known that
          was in any of them, will be.

          Checked by AVG.

          Checked by AVG.

        • Jeff Belyea
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 13, 2008
            Aideen, honest...I am not fluent in Arabic.

            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Aideen McKenna"