RE: [Meditation Society of America] Re: meditation

  • Aideen McKenna
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 8, 2008

      PITA.  Yes.

      From: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com [mailto: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Gwyn Plaine
      Sent: October 8, 2008 11:23 AM
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: meditation

      Hunter gatherer genes then. Total omnivore; grains, fruits and animal
      protein, not that many leafy veggies. I'm O type with a slightly short
      gut... so it's a bit more critical for me to get the proteins right
      than most. PITA (if I get it wrong, literally... )

      Again, it's not a 'one size fits all' deal... just a proclivity of the
      blood type and the kind of bowel flora that an O type (Rh + or -ve)
      supports easily. Some O's have the 'right' flora to be an ungulate...
      ;) Of course, that's a little off mainstream science.... and wildly
      off topic.

      2008/10/8 Aideen McKenna <aideenmck@telus. net>:

      > Yup. My blood's in the "O" category.

      Checked by AVG.

      Checked by AVG.

    • swarmeditation
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 1, 2011
        I AM SPIRITUAL MASTER FROM INDIA I TEACH MEDITATION FOR SELF REALISATION
        ANY ONE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME I WILL GUIDE PROPERLY THANKS