Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: meditation

  • sean tremblay
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 7, 2008
      Agreed
      everybody is different, my wife feels better going strckly veg, I on the other hand feel like I need a certain amount of meat, she eats three square a day, I can get by with one or two, of our three sons the youngest and oldest take after her while the middle boy is like me in regards to diet. It makes for some creative meal time solutions but we manage just fine and everbody is healthy and we all meditate do our Ashtanga as Beth directs.

      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 1 12:47 AM
        I AM SPIRITUAL MASTER FROM INDIA I TEACH MEDITATION FOR SELF REALISATION
        ANY ONE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME I WILL GUIDE PROPERLY THANKS