Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: meditation

  • sean tremblay
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 7, 2008
      Gwyn,
      I think you would agree that criticism and preoccupation with other peoples practices are probably a greater distraction to spiritual growth than a cheese burger.

      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 1, 2011
        I AM SPIRITUAL MASTER FROM INDIA I TEACH MEDITATION FOR SELF REALISATION
        ANY ONE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME I WILL GUIDE PROPERLY THANKS