Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: meditation

  • krishnan sundaram
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 7, 2008
      Hey, why dont you take me on ?
      Give up non-veg for a week and mail me after that.
      All faiths  advice a veg diet for the serious aspirant.
      It is an aid to meditation like so many other aids.
      But if you can do without it, that's just great.
      SKrishnan

      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 1, 2011
        I AM SPIRITUAL MASTER FROM INDIA I TEACH MEDITATION FOR SELF REALISATION
        ANY ONE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME I WILL GUIDE PROPERLY THANKS