Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: meditation

  • krishnan sundaram
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 6, 2008
      No, it is simple observation. Non-veggies tend to loose their tempers quicker and
       tend to be more restless. The mind feeds on what u eat. It is hard enough to meditate even on a veg diet and it will be doubly hard when on nonveg. And from my knowledge of history, Budha became a veggie after watching the slaughter in the Kalinga war and even stopped animal sacrifices.

      From: harley_quin2003 <gplaine@gmail. com>

      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: meditation
      To: meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Monday, 6 October, 2008, 7:28 PM

      It doesn't seem to slow down the Tibetans, who are perforce omnivorous
      due to the poor soil and high altitudes.

      --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, krishnan sundaram

      <krish_cost@ ...> wrote:

      > Is it possible to meditate on a non-vegetarian diet ?
      > SKrishnan

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.
    • swarmeditation
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 1, 2011
        I AM SPIRITUAL MASTER FROM INDIA I TEACH MEDITATION FOR SELF REALISATION
        ANY ONE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME I WILL GUIDE PROPERLY THANKS