- Greg and Judi -
Semantic games are understood by me
to be experiential. When "experience"
is used as an active verb, you are
correct in your erudition, and the
referenced sensation of experience
is necessarily temporary.
As a noun, Mirela and I wear the crown.
Here, experience includes direct
participation in the event, an
accumulated knowledge - ergo,
From the HyperDic (no comment. much restraint):
The word "experience" has 8 different senses:
As a Noun:
1. cognition: The accumulation of knowledge
or skill that results from direct participation
in events or activities.
2. cognition: The content of direct observation
or participation in an event.
3. event: An event as apprehended.
As a Verb:
1. perception: Go or live through.
2. cognition: Have firsthand knowledge of states,
situations, emotions, or sensations.
3. perception: Of mental or physical states or experiences.
4. emotion: Undergo
5. change: Undergo.
What language is this post in? English