Re: meditation

  • harley_quin2003
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 6, 2008
      It doesn't seem to slow down the Tibetans, who are perforce omnivorous
      due to the poor soil and high altitudes.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, krishnan sundaram
      <krish_cost@...> wrote:

      > Is it possible to meditate on a non-vegetarian diet ?
      > SKrishnan
    • swarmeditation
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 1, 2011
        I AM SPIRITUAL MASTER FROM INDIA I TEACH MEDITATION FOR SELF REALISATION
        ANY ONE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME I WILL GUIDE PROPERLY THANKS