The Grid We Live In

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2008
      For some, this may be semi-interesting or more:
      http://tinyurl.com/3egnb6
      This URL will take you to an article that
      describes Nobel-winning physicist Frank Wilczek's
      concept that reality at its most basic level
      is best described as the interplay of energy
      fields in "empty" space. In his new book,
      The Lightness of Being, Wilczek sets forth the
      concept that at its most basic level, our universe
      exists as a vibrant energy field he calls "the Grid.
      This interview with him provides meditative fuel
      for dealing with the understanding of what is
      mass, light, energy and the unified field, the "Matrix",
      that is our universe and reality. Enjoy!