Re: The Experiment

  • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea
      <jeff@m...>" <jeff@m...> wrote:

      > Judi -
      >
      > Here's are excerpts from the intro
      > to your own site. Your own words:
      >
      > "This is a list for realizers and mature
      > humans who aspire to such realization...
      >
      > and it's for sharing the humor, the love,
      > and the pure joy of finally realizing our
      > true, newborn perceptual condition."
      >
      > Who's missing the point? Or was this just
      > sales hyperbole to attract fawning disciples?

      ******** Nope, last thing I need. :-) Of course, you don't see the
      humor of that. Sorry, "Jeff". :-)

      > Your friend and fellow hawker of humor, love
      > and pure joy.

      ******* Nope, you're still missing it "Jeff". Com'on now, get with
      the program, hup to, hup to. :-)

      Judi

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
        Here "Jeff", perhaps you missed this part from the ranch list

        and those merely seeking attention by gabbing about how blissful,
        happy, loving, smart, or even how dumb they think they are simply
        need not apply here.

        eh?

        Judi

      • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
          Judi -

          Oh, I think we picked out
          what applies, appropriately.

          Are your shoes too tight?

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
            <jeff@m...>" <jeff@m...> wrote:
            > Judi -
            >
            > Oh, I think we picked out
            > what applies, appropriately.
            >
            > Are your shoes too tight?

            ******* Nope, no feet!

            Judi

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
              How about your hat?

              Dr. Jeff
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 3, 2003
                <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                > Understanding is transcendent of both joy and anger.

              • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 3, 2003
                  --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <
                  no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                  > > Understanding is transcendent of both joy and anger.

                  "That you might have a fullness of joy."

                  PJ