Re: [Meditation Society of America] NonDuality and Sant Mat

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2008
      Hi Sean -

      Era and I have communicated with each other
      off and on for several years. She has an incredible
      store of resources that she shares on several groups.
      (She also produces beautiful artwork.)

      Sant Mat is very cool. When we were in D.C.
      I spent time with a group in the Sant Mat model -
      Path of The Masters - before meeting people
      in Boothbay Harbor who were going to see
      Maharaji (Prem Rawat) who teaches
      similar Kriya Yoga techniques that can
      lead to "Self Knowledge".

      There's a lot of information (pro and con)
      on the net about Prem Rawat. My experience
      with him was incredibly good. He was the
      very colorful "Young Perfect Master" in the
      70s, but has dropped the cosmic, Hindu-
      influenced show that was fashioned for
      him when he was young, for a much more
      grounded approach to achieving inner peace.

      I still go to watch his current videos at
      a local Unity (New Thought) Church.

      Love, as always,

      Jeff

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sean tremblay <bethjams9@...>