Re: The Experiment

  • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
      Judi -

      Here's are excerpts from the intro
      to your own site. Your own words:

      "This is a list for realizers and mature
      humans who aspire to such realization...

      and it's for sharing the humor, the love,
      and the pure joy of finally realizing our
      true, newborn perceptual condition."

      Who's missing the point? Or was this just
      sales hyperbole to attract fawning disciples?

      Your friend and fellow hawker of humor, love
      and pure joy.

      Jeff

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes

    • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
        <jeff@m...>" <jeff@m...> wrote:

        > Judi -
        >
        > Here's are excerpts from the intro
        > to your own site. Your own words:
        >
        > "This is a list for realizers and mature
        > humans who aspire to such realization...
        >
        > and it's for sharing the humor, the love,
        > and the pure joy of finally realizing our
        > true, newborn perceptual condition."
        >
        > Who's missing the point? Or was this just
        > sales hyperbole to attract fawning disciples?

        ******** Nope, last thing I need. :-) Of course, you don't see the
        humor of that. Sorry, "Jeff". :-)

        > Your friend and fellow hawker of humor, love
        > and pure joy.

        ******* Nope, you're still missing it "Jeff". Com'on now, get with
        the program, hup to, hup to. :-)

        Judi

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
          Here "Jeff", perhaps you missed this part from the ranch list

          and those merely seeking attention by gabbing about how blissful,
          happy, loving, smart, or even how dumb they think they are simply
          need not apply here.

          eh?

          Judi

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
            Judi -

            Oh, I think we picked out
            what applies, appropriately.

            Are your shoes too tight?

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
              <jeff@m...>" <jeff@m...> wrote:
              > Judi -
              >
              > Oh, I think we picked out
              > what applies, appropriately.
              >
              > Are your shoes too tight?

              ******* Nope, no feet!

              Judi

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
                How about your hat?

                Dr. Jeff
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 3, 2003
                  <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                  > Understanding is transcendent of both joy and anger.

                • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 3, 2003
                    --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <
                    no_reply@y...> wrote:
                    > <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                    > > Understanding is transcendent of both joy and anger.

                    "That you might have a fullness of joy."

                    PJ