New Worthwhile Link

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 8:19 PM
      I have added a link to an excellent site
      that deals with and is titled How to Cope With Pain.
      http://www.howtocopewithpain.org
      I'd like to have this site added to our
      links page on Meditation Station, but since
      that usually takes a long time, and since this
      resource is needed by so many people
      I thought it important to point to it here ASAP.
      The site is a project of a board-certified
      Psychiatrist who specializes in Pain Medicine
      and Pain Management and I'm confident it
      will be found to be a valuable source of knowledge
      and inspiration for all who need help with pain.