MANOYOGA

  • Subrahmanyam_b
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2008
      Dear Members,

      I am a 45 yr yogatherapist from India presently in Australia ,
      Adelaide till 15 of September. I teach a special technique of
      meditation called MANOYOGA which is scientific and helps one to heal
      themselves of many kinds of health problems apart from helping one to
      reach higher stages of consciousness. If anyone from Australia is
      interested to learn this please email me. And to know more about me
      please visit my website.

      http://www.subbuji.com

      Namaste

      Subbuji