Re: The Experiment

  • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
      You try to make sense of it by calling it anger. It's not anger at
      all, it's understanding. There is no anger in it whatsoever.
      Understanding is transcendent of both joy and anger. You're missing
      the point entirely.

      Judi

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea

    • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
        Judi -

        Here's are excerpts from the intro
        to your own site. Your own words:

        "This is a list for realizers and mature
        humans who aspire to such realization...

        and it's for sharing the humor, the love,
        and the pure joy of finally realizing our
        true, newborn perceptual condition."

        Who's missing the point? Or was this just
        sales hyperbole to attract fawning disciples?

        Your friend and fellow hawker of humor, love
        and pure joy.

        Jeff

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
          <jeff@m...>" <jeff@m...> wrote:

          > Judi -
          >
          > Here's are excerpts from the intro
          > to your own site. Your own words:
          >
          > "This is a list for realizers and mature
          > humans who aspire to such realization...
          >
          > and it's for sharing the humor, the love,
          > and the pure joy of finally realizing our
          > true, newborn perceptual condition."
          >
          > Who's missing the point? Or was this just
          > sales hyperbole to attract fawning disciples?

          ******** Nope, last thing I need. :-) Of course, you don't see the
          humor of that. Sorry, "Jeff". :-)

          > Your friend and fellow hawker of humor, love
          > and pure joy.

          ******* Nope, you're still missing it "Jeff". Com'on now, get with
          the program, hup to, hup to. :-)

          Judi

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
            Here "Jeff", perhaps you missed this part from the ranch list

            and those merely seeking attention by gabbing about how blissful,
            happy, loving, smart, or even how dumb they think they are simply
            need not apply here.

            eh?

            Judi

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
              Judi -

              Oh, I think we picked out
              what applies, appropriately.

              Are your shoes too tight?

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
                <jeff@m...>" <jeff@m...> wrote:
                > Judi -
                >
                > Oh, I think we picked out
                > what applies, appropriately.
                >
                > Are your shoes too tight?

                ******* Nope, no feet!

                Judi

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
                  How about your hat?

                  Dr. Jeff
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 3, 2003
                    <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                    > Understanding is transcendent of both joy and anger.

                  • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 3, 2003
                      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <
                      no_reply@y...> wrote:
                      > <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                      > > Understanding is transcendent of both joy and anger.

                      "That you might have a fullness of joy."

                      PJ