Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Your favorite meditation research or facts??

  • ashoke arya
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3 7:52 PM
      Hello to all members of the Group,

      I am ashoke arya practising meditation for the past 17 years. I would like to state my experience and seek your opinion or comments. The begining was sudden as I was very much depressed with my destiny. I was taking a stroll at my lawn and thnking about where I went wrong, as I was a successful bizman. When I tired, I came in my bedroom and sat on the bed with closed eyes. After some time when I opened them I saw white smoke type clouds in the room and I was not visible in the mirror on dressing table in front of me.

      But, in 15-20 seconds, I could see two big balls on lights on the palm of my hands which became wide open with surprise. I thought it could be hallucination, but it continued every day. Gradually, some smoke like clouds started emerging from the mirror and making the room cloudy. After some days, the clouds started becoming bright. And, after some months I could see in the mirror or from corner of my eyes that bright objects flying the room and some times some shadows.

      Once my daughter was in comma, and I was out of town. Suddenly it striked in my mind to reach home soon and by flight I came back. She was on medication for the past 3-4 days. But, in the evining, when after meditation went to her and kept my hands on her head and just asked myself why this to me. And, believe me in 3 minutes she became alright and said some electric current moved inside here body.

      Since I was more involved into my biz, I did not took much interest, but in a span of 6-7 years, I had to close down the biz. I became a healer and treated more that 500 patients till now suffering from chronic ailments like asthma, migraine, insomnia, arthritis, any type of pain, ritinitis pigmentoza, and even diabetes and more. Since the root of this energy is my soul, I have named it Theotherapy.

      I am doing research on it now and seek more information about, if someone knows.

      Thanks and regards,

      Ashoke Arya

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4 11:02 AM
        Ashoke,

        You should check out literature on Kundalini Awakening symptoms. You may have had an awakening. It sometimes gives healing powers (usually temporarily).
        Do a Google search on Kundalini Awakening and you will find a lot of stuff which may help explain this. There are books also on this.
        Regards,

        Sanjiv