Re: Shadow Play of Light and Devils Advocate

  • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
      <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
      > Shadow Play of Light and Devils Advocate
      >
      > Oh Judi, Oh Judi, you come in shadow play - wearing the mask -
      > of
      > Satan - to sift that which may be sifted
      > as
      > Mara - with arrows to pierce that which may be pierced
      > as
      > the Angel that blows the tumpet, to shake the foundations of what
      may
      > be shaken
      > as
      > Kali to cut that which may be cut
      > as
      > Lillith to tempt that which may be tempted
      > as
      > Wrathful Daikini, to burn that which may be burnt....

      **** No "devils advocate" here, you're simply being called on your
      bullshit of your hawking "wares". I'd like to see you try hawking
      your wares on my list - Ha! Big boys ain't gonna let you away with
      it. And if no one has said anything to you, trust me, they'e laughing
      at you behind your back. Tacky my dear, tacky.

      Judi
    • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes
        <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:

        > **** No "devils advocate" here, you're simply being called on your
        > bullshit of your hawking "wares". I'd like to see you try hawking
        > your wares on my list - Ha! Big boys ain't gonna let you away with
        > it. And if no one has said anything to you, trust me, they'e
        laughing
        > at you behind your back. Tacky my dear, tacky.
        >
        > Judi

        G: hahahaha say what you will but i'm not biting... Truth stands on
        its own merit.. that is all... see what you want to see.. it is
        within the universe of your own colorizations... enjoy them whatever
        they are....

        shanti om ....g....
      • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
            <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
            > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes
            > <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
            > >>
            > > **** No "devils advocate" here, you're simply being called on
            your
            > > bullshit of your hawking "wares". I'd like to see you try hawking
            > > your wares on my list - Ha! Big boys ain't gonna let you away
            with
            > > it. And if no one has said anything to you, trust me, they'e
            > laughing
            > > at you behind your back. Tacky my dear, tacky.
            > >
            > > Judi
            >

            > G: hahahaha say what you will but i'm not biting... Truth stands
            on
            > its own merit.. that is all... see what you want to see.. it is
            > within the universe of your own colorizations... enjoy them
            whatever
            > they are....
            >
            > shanti om ....g....

            ******* Laugh all you want, but you've been told. And if you don't
            see the truth of what I'm saying, you're more deluded than I thought.
            Heaven help us all!

            Judi