Re: Yahoo, Yahoo!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2008
      Thank you my sister and my brothers.
      I think what has helped us to share a good
      quantity of meditation techniques in
      a "how-to" way that is fairly easy to
      understand is due to the several thousand
      students who attended our classes. Having
      the ability to interact directly with
      meditators as they tried various methods
      made it much easier to differentiate which
      could be explained with just words on a
      computer screen. So the real people behind
      the quality of our offering are those
      students, the many experienced members
      of the Meditation Society of America, and
      the many supporters and contributers, like
      yourselves, who have (en)lightened the way
      to communicate this valuable Knowledge.
      Thanks again!
    • Gwyn Plaine