The Meaning of Life

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 6:27 AM
      Wednesday the Sundance Channel (on cable)
      featured The Meaning of Life film by Monty Python.
      I had forgotten how funny, brilliant and
      wise it is. I highly recommend it. They
      usually replay all Sundance presentations
      many times, so look for it. So this bring up
      the ever-interesting ??? of just what is the
      meaning of life. I always liked one type of
      answer that sort of gives a "how to" instruction
      as well as an answer....
      Empty yourself of all ego attachments IE: "I am
      not this body, mind, or emotions".... this brings
      the possibility of letting your Real Self, which
      is and is connected to All and Everything, use
      the vehicle of your senses and mind to witness
      IT's creation unfold. So, our meaning of life is
      to be a vehicle for the Highest Power to enjoy
      and experience IT's creation.