arkansas meditators

  • roninewbaby
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4 4:12 PM
      Hi, I am interested in meeting people in Little Rock, Arkansas to
      encourage meditation. I think it would be easier for me to make
      meditation a way of life if I could fellowship more closely with others
      who meditate too.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 6:09 PM
        "roninewbaby" <jayron22@...> wrote:

        > Hi, I am interested in meeting people
        in Little Rock, Arkansas to encourage meditation.
        I think it would be easier for me to make
        meditation a way of life if I could fellowship
        more closely with others who meditate too.

        Ah, Arkansas! I have a spiritually advanced
        contact there who might be ready to share their
        moment to moment meditative in-sight. He'd be a
        fine person to "fellowship more closely with".
        I'm sending him a copy of your post with my suggestion
        to contact you. Maybe that will get the ball
        rolling (or whatever cliche is appropriate) towards
        forming a group that will help with the growth of
        their members meditation understanding and experience.
        Also, I visit Ark a few times a year and would be
        willing to provide some Meditation Society of
        America classes while there. I might do this
        via U-Ark or just for a group if one does
        form there. I do think that having sincere fellow
        seekers can help one's evolution and as the main
        effort of the Meditation Society of America is
        to share techniques and concepts that facilitate
        this, I will be glad to help in any way I can.
        In any event, please pat yourSelf on your
        spiritual back for wanting to further your
        meditation knowledge, There is nothing
        better you can do for yourSelf!