Re: The Experiment

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
      Dear Jeff,
      This is a beautiful and very funny story. Of course the essence of
      happiness is within all things, and a universal perspective brings the
      reality of the everpresent divine. Sometimes though, when we see
      certain actions, like a little girl destroying toys, we may mistakenly
      judge this as being naughty, and not appreciate that it was done to
      teach the illusionary nature of looking for happiness in things or
      actions. Also, when we look at a little boy looking for happiness in
      poop, we might just think him a fool rather than recognizing that he
      sees the potential for happiness always, because of his having a
      universal perspective. Anyway, I really think this is a brilliant and
      eloquently stated parody of a couple of the worlds most helpful in
      seeing the Truth people. Or maybe it's just a good poop joke, which I
      always think is one of the funniest formats for comedy. In any event,
      thanks for sharing. And now, you be a good boy and wash up real good!
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea

    • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
        You try to make sense of it by calling it anger. It's not anger at
        all, it's understanding. There is no anger in it whatsoever.
        Understanding is transcendent of both joy and anger. You're missing
        the point entirely.

        Judi

      • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
          Judi -

          Here's are excerpts from the intro
          to your own site. Your own words:

          "This is a list for realizers and mature
          humans who aspire to such realization...

          and it's for sharing the humor, the love,
          and the pure joy of finally realizing our
          true, newborn perceptual condition."

          Who's missing the point? Or was this just
          sales hyperbole to attract fawning disciples?

          Your friend and fellow hawker of humor, love
          and pure joy.

          Jeff

          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
            <jeff@m...>" <jeff@m...> wrote:

            > Judi -
            >
            > Here's are excerpts from the intro
            > to your own site. Your own words:
            >
            > "This is a list for realizers and mature
            > humans who aspire to such realization...
            >
            > and it's for sharing the humor, the love,
            > and the pure joy of finally realizing our
            > true, newborn perceptual condition."
            >
            > Who's missing the point? Or was this just
            > sales hyperbole to attract fawning disciples?

            ******** Nope, last thing I need. :-) Of course, you don't see the
            humor of that. Sorry, "Jeff". :-)

            > Your friend and fellow hawker of humor, love
            > and pure joy.

            ******* Nope, you're still missing it "Jeff". Com'on now, get with
            the program, hup to, hup to. :-)

            Judi

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
              Here "Jeff", perhaps you missed this part from the ranch list

              and those merely seeking attention by gabbing about how blissful,
              happy, loving, smart, or even how dumb they think they are simply
              need not apply here.

              eh?

              Judi

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
                Judi -

                Oh, I think we picked out
                what applies, appropriately.

                Are your shoes too tight?

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
                  <jeff@m...>" <jeff@m...> wrote:
                  > Judi -
                  >
                  > Oh, I think we picked out
                  > what applies, appropriately.
                  >
                  > Are your shoes too tight?

                  ******* Nope, no feet!

                  Judi

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
                    How about your hat?

                    Dr. Jeff
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 3, 2003
                      <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                      > Understanding is transcendent of both joy and anger.

                    • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 3, 2003
                        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <
                        no_reply@y...> wrote:
                        > <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                        > > Understanding is transcendent of both joy and anger.

                        "That you might have a fullness of joy."

                        PJ