New Meditation Experiment

  • armandocapo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      I am putting together a new meditation experiment and would like to
      invite all group members to participate.

      This is a special meditation called One Mind Meditation (OMM). The
      basic idea is for everyone to meditate at the same time using the same
      meditation recording. That way we are all meditating at the same
      frequency simultaneously.

      I am giving away a free meditation recording and ebook at the website.

      If you'd like to participate, you can read more about it at:

      http://www.onemindmeditation.com

      Please join us and help us make a real difference in the world around us.

      Peace,

      Armando Capó
      armandocapo@...