Bhagavad Gita 13

  • WestWindWood
    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 9, 2008

      The wisdom found in meditation
      allows the sage these characteristics.
      This is just something that happens,
      a symptom, not something that the
      sage tries to grasp and become, it just
      happens because one meditates.

    • aideenmck
      Message 2 of 28 , Jun 11, 2008
        Belated thanks for these posts helping us to understand the Bhagavad
        Gita, about which I was almost totally ignorant. Recently, I've been
        reading Ram Dass's "Paths to God: Living the Bhagavad Gita" - it,
        too, is a revelation. Also reading Rumi's poetry, the Coleman Barks
        translation. And meeting Theravadin monks, listening to their dharma
        talks. Sometimes I feel as if I'm perceiving everything for the
        first time. (Where have I been?)
        Aideen

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, WestWindWood
        <westwindwood2003@...> wrote: