The Experiment

  • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003

      this mess. His reply...

      "Hey, with all this horseshit,
      there has to be a pony in here
      somewhere."

      Jeff
      www.mindgoal.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
        Dear Jeff,
        This is a beautiful and very funny story. Of course the essence of
        happiness is within all things, and a universal perspective brings the
        reality of the everpresent divine. Sometimes though, when we see
        certain actions, like a little girl destroying toys, we may mistakenly
        judge this as being naughty, and not appreciate that it was done to
        teach the illusionary nature of looking for happiness in things or
        actions. Also, when we look at a little boy looking for happiness in
        poop, we might just think him a fool rather than recognizing that he
        sees the potential for happiness always, because of his having a
        universal perspective. Anyway, I really think this is a brilliant and
        eloquently stated parody of a couple of the worlds most helpful in
        seeing the Truth people. Or maybe it's just a good poop joke, which I
        always think is one of the funniest formats for comedy. In any event,
        thanks for sharing. And now, you be a good boy and wash up real good!
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea

      • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
          You try to make sense of it by calling it anger. It's not anger at
          all, it's understanding. There is no anger in it whatsoever.
          Understanding is transcendent of both joy and anger. You're missing
          the point entirely.

          Judi

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
            Judi -

            Here's are excerpts from the intro
            to your own site. Your own words:

            "This is a list for realizers and mature
            humans who aspire to such realization...

            and it's for sharing the humor, the love,
            and the pure joy of finally realizing our
            true, newborn perceptual condition."

            Who's missing the point? Or was this just
            sales hyperbole to attract fawning disciples?

            Your friend and fellow hawker of humor, love
            and pure joy.

            Jeff

            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
              <jeff@m...>" <jeff@m...> wrote:

              > Judi -
              >
              > Here's are excerpts from the intro
              > to your own site. Your own words:
              >
              > "This is a list for realizers and mature
              > humans who aspire to such realization...
              >
              > and it's for sharing the humor, the love,
              > and the pure joy of finally realizing our
              > true, newborn perceptual condition."
              >
              > Who's missing the point? Or was this just
              > sales hyperbole to attract fawning disciples?

              ******** Nope, last thing I need. :-) Of course, you don't see the
              humor of that. Sorry, "Jeff". :-)

              > Your friend and fellow hawker of humor, love
              > and pure joy.

              ******* Nope, you're still missing it "Jeff". Com'on now, get with
              the program, hup to, hup to. :-)

              Judi

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
                Here "Jeff", perhaps you missed this part from the ranch list

                and those merely seeking attention by gabbing about how blissful,
                happy, loving, smart, or even how dumb they think they are simply
                need not apply here.

                eh?

                Judi

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
                  Judi -

                  Oh, I think we picked out
                  what applies, appropriately.

                  Are your shoes too tight?

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
                    <jeff@m...>" <jeff@m...> wrote:
                    > Judi -
                    >
                    > Oh, I think we picked out
                    > what applies, appropriately.
                    >
                    > Are your shoes too tight?

                    ******* Nope, no feet!

                    Judi

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
                      How about your hat?

                      Dr. Jeff
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 3, 2003
                        <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                        > Understanding is transcendent of both joy and anger.

                      • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 3, 2003
                          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <
                          no_reply@y...> wrote:
                          > <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                          > > Understanding is transcendent of both joy and anger.

                          "That you might have a fullness of joy."

                          PJ