Re: [Meditation Society of America] New Members Will Be On Moderation

    Message 1 of 5 , May 16, 2008
      Bharati Parekh <bharatihparekh@...> wrote:

      > Dear Sir/s,
      >
      > With reference to the captioned subject I would like to inform
      and assure your goodselves that since last 20 years I m involved in
      various Spiritual & Meditation Techniques in order to attain my goal
      of Self Realisation & solely for this Spiritual Reason I have joined
      Meditation Society of America & I have absolutely no other vested
      economic interest whatsoever.

      > Keeping the above in mind please allow me to continue as Yr Group
      Member forever.

      > Thanking You !
      >
      > Yours Faithfully,
      >
      > Bharati Parekh,
      > Mumbai, India.

      Dear Bharati,
      Thanks for your gracious communication.
      There is no problem with the 800+ members
      we now have, and I hope all new members will
      be here only to share, learn, enjoy and
      benefit from the posts.