Re: [Meditation Society of America] New Members Will Be On Moderation

    Message 1 of 5 , May 16, 2008
      "Gwyn Plaine" <gplaine@...> wrote:

      > Not defending them Bob, but it's not even people, it's an automated
      > script... at least it's just blind rather than malign...

      Yo Gwyn,
      You're so right, and in more ways than one.
      I think many people are just acting blindly on
      an automated script. And meditation has the
      potential to awaken from that dreamwalking
      and present the opportunity to change the
      plot to one which evolves spirit and dissolves
      suffering. And that's what we hope we're
      doing here.
      <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>

      Message 2 of 5 , May 16, 2008
        Bharati Parekh <bharatihparekh@...> wrote:

        > Dear Sir/s,
        >
        > With reference to the captioned subject I would like to inform
        and assure your goodselves that since last 20 years I m involved in
        various Spiritual & Meditation Techniques in order to attain my goal
        of Self Realisation & solely for this Spiritual Reason I have joined
        Meditation Society of America & I have absolutely no other vested
        economic interest whatsoever.

        > Keeping the above in mind please allow me to continue as Yr Group
        Member forever.

        > Thanking You !
        >
        > Yours Faithfully,
        >
        > Bharati Parekh,
        > Mumbai, India.

        Dear Bharati,
        Thanks for your gracious communication.
        There is no problem with the 800+ members
        we now have, and I hope all new members will
        be here only to share, learn, enjoy and
        benefit from the posts.