New Members Will Be On Moderation

    Message 1 of 5 , May 15, 2008
      Due to the desire of those who only want to
      use this group for their economic benefit,
      all new members will be on moderation status.
      This is dependent on the content of the
      new members first few posts and how well
      I've been able to use Yahoo's tools. I tend
      to judge things as "bad" if they take one's
      peace away, and "good" if they provide
      or sustain or enrich one's peace, and I've
      received a lot of input that the spam type
      messages do take our members peace away. So
      away with these "bad" posts! I do wish the
      spammers well and hope they can find a venue
      that fills their needs, but this group won't
      be one.
    • Gwyn Plaine

        Message 3 of 5 , May 15, 2008
          Dear Sir/s,

          With reference to the captioned subject I would like to inform and assure your goodselves that since last 20 years I m involved in various Spiritual & Meditation Techniques in order to attain my goal of Self Realisation & solely for this Spiritual Reason I have joined Meditation Society of America & I have absolutely no other vested economic interest whatsoever.

          Keeping the above in mind please allow me to continue as Yr Group Member  forever.

          Thanking You !

          Yours Faithfully,

          Bharati Parekh,
          Mumbai, India.

          Due to the desire of those who only want to
          use this group for their economic benefit,
          all new members will be on moderation status.
          This is dependent on the content of the
          new members first few posts and how well
          I've been able to use Yahoo's tools. I tend
          to judge things as "bad" if they take one's
          peace away, and "good" if they provide
          or sustain or enrich one's peace, and I've
          received a lot of input that the spam type
          messages do take our members peace away. So
          away with these "bad" posts! I do wish the
          spammers well and hope they can find a venue
          that fills their needs, but this group won't
          be one.

          From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click here.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 16, 2008
            "Gwyn Plaine" <gplaine@...> wrote:

            > Not defending them Bob, but it's not even people, it's an automated
            > script... at least it's just blind rather than malign...

            Yo Gwyn,
            You're so right, and in more ways than one.
            I think many people are just acting blindly on
            an automated script. And meditation has the
            potential to awaken from that dreamwalking
            and present the opportunity to change the
            plot to one which evolves spirit and dissolves
            suffering. And that's what we hope we're
            doing here.

            Message 5 of 5 , May 16, 2008
              Bharati Parekh <bharatihparekh@...> wrote:

              > Dear Sir/s,
              >
              > With reference to the captioned subject I would like to inform
              and assure your goodselves that since last 20 years I m involved in
              various Spiritual & Meditation Techniques in order to attain my goal
              of Self Realisation & solely for this Spiritual Reason I have joined
              Meditation Society of America & I have absolutely no other vested
              economic interest whatsoever.

              > Keeping the above in mind please allow me to continue as Yr Group
              Member forever.

              > Thanking You !
              >
              > Yours Faithfully,
              >
              > Bharati Parekh,
              > Mumbai, India.

              Dear Bharati,
              Thanks for your gracious communication.
              There is no problem with the 800+ members
              we now have, and I hope all new members will
              be here only to share, learn, enjoy and
              benefit from the posts.