tell your experience - cure

  • M.V.T. DHANANJEYAN
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2008
      dear all
      By standing posture if you do meditation with breath control
      will it affect your health. specially abdoman part. Your experience
      please.
      2. sitting position air get trapped on back side ( very close to back
      bone) any experience . How to over come or remove difficulty .
      Experience please answer.
      *** English medicine never giving any cure why?.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2008
        "M.V.T. DHANANJEYAN" <dhanmvt1@...> wrote:

        > dear all
        > By standing posture if you do meditation with breath control
        > will it affect your health. specially abdoman part. Your experience
        > please.
        > 2. sitting position air get trapped on back side ( very close to back
        > bone) any experience . How to over come or remove difficulty .
        > Experience please answer.
        > *** English medicine never giving any cure why?.

        Sri Dhananjeyan,
        Breath control, or breath awareness puts you in the NOW,
        and it is in this moment that reality is known.
        So by being in touch with the breath, one can then
        observe the actual state of bodily, emotional and
        thought stress and tension, and relax them and send
        healing to them. I do think that "English medicine"
        does often work, but there is a validity to efforts
        to heal through meditative methods, and breath
        awareness is a valid doorway to healing and well being.