RE: [Meditation Society of America] About Posting On This Group

  • Aideen McKenna
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2008

      Thanks, Bob

      From: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com [mailto: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of medit8ionsociety
      Sent: May 4, 2008 5:27 AM
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America ] About Posting On This Group

      Below I've copied the goal and intention
      of this group. There's nothing mentioned
      about spam messages that are trying to
      get you to buy something. I'll continue
      to delete those type posts and ban the
      people who post them (no matter how
      politely or subtly they have worded their
      sales pitch). We truly want to help you
      evolve in consciousness and that aim has
      nothing to do with buying this or that.

      The Meditation Society of America's goal
      is to share meditation methods from all
      traditions. This group is an opportunity
      to ask and answer questions about meditation
      and discuss experiences. If you gain greater
      Self Knowledge, inner peace and self control,
      it will have achieved its aim.

      Checked by AVG.

      Checked by AVG.