About Posting On This Group

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2008
      Below I've copied the goal and intention
      of this group. There's nothing mentioned
      about spam messages that are trying to
      get you to buy something. I'll continue
      to delete those type posts and ban the
      people who post them (no matter how
      politely or subtly they have worded their
      sales pitch). We truly want to help you
      evolve in consciousness and that aim has
      nothing to do with buying this or that.

      The Meditation Society of America's goal
      is to share meditation methods from all
      traditions. This group is an opportunity
      to ask and answer questions about meditation
      and discuss experiences. If you gain greater
      Self Knowledge, inner peace and self control,
      it will have achieved its aim.
    • Gwyn Plaine

        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2008

          Thanks, Bob

          Below I've copied the goal and intention
          of this group. There's nothing mentioned
          about spam messages that are trying to
          get you to buy something. I'll continue
          to delete those type posts and ban the
          people who post them (no matter how
          politely or subtly they have worded their
          sales pitch). We truly want to help you
          evolve in consciousness and that aim has
          nothing to do with buying this or that.

          The Meditation Society of America's goal
          is to share meditation methods from all
          traditions. This group is an opportunity
          to ask and answer questions about meditation
          and discuss experiences. If you gain greater
          Self Knowledge, inner peace and self control,
          it will have achieved its aim.

          Checked by AVG.

          Checked by AVG.